Thursday, August 23, 2007

Insanity.

What pushes a person till their mind goes bonkers?

Pressure. Lover, family, peer, society and so many other possible human interaction can create pressure. Even religion. Other things that is not human related like environment. Would you believe me if I say, whatever the source of pressure, it is us ultimately that will decide to "label" it as pressure?

Heredity. Just my opinion. Possible. However most is not heredity. But of environment and family experience. The child see an adult goes bonkers or berserk. When the child grows he/she emulates the scenario when put under pressure. And it goes down from generation to generation.

Trauma. Physical or mental trauma. Accidents that involve force to the brain. Witnessing an incident that is out of the norm. Catching your lover in bed with another person for example.

Illness. High fever, virus related and disillusion.

The above are some that may cause a person to become insane. Are there ways to avoid or minimize us becoming insane? I leave it to you all to ponder the solutions now that we are aware some of the causes.

You know what I realized? No matter who you are, you will have a little streak of insanity in you! Tak caya...? Takpe.....

7 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

we all go a lil cranky at times!
huhuhu

Dade Ghost said...

KD so what is your lil cranky?

kawaii_desu said...

adala....

huuhu

Tynna said...

I know I'm totally mad Dade Ghost and it runs in the family too ! hehe !

Dade Ghost said...

KD blog about it la...

KH u r insane la....

p/s: I am sure I had replied this before.... ermm... dejavu!

Apples said...

The satan that goes into our bloodstreams?

Dade Ghost said...

Nur that is possible, but usually temporary. Ermm want to tell me all about it??? Never had the chance to hear it from u....


Origin