Thursday, January 17, 2008

The day the music died......

Hi all, its unfortunate that I have been really busy. So I have come to a conclusion to suspend this blog until further notice. It is not fair, that I have not been reading your blogs and have not been able to reply your comments.

However, I am still reachable thru my email dade_ghost@yahoo.com and my Facebook, look for Dade Hantu. I dont know why Facebook does not approve the name Dade Ghost. I will be in Facebook from time to time.

I hope to come back blogging actively again soon. Meanwhile, please do keep in touch.

I will definitely miss you all here. I really do.....

Cheers. Have a wonderful life people!

P/S: KH join Facebook la.

8 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

it didnt die, just paused
kind of sad la pulak

terrarosa said...

ala Dg , kita baru nak aktifkan blog ...apapun kalau nak kenal Terrarosa yg sebenar... go to my blog..and click "aku yg sebenar"

Nurul Abid said...

DG - jgn pulak Facebook pun dormant k....

Dade Ghost said...

KD the new job is too taxing. Need more concentration....

Terra saya akan visit blog kamu lagi, cuma tak tau bila.... sabar ok.

Nurul, I will access my FB at odd hours or in between meetings... hehehe....

kawaii_desu said...

apa2pun all the best in ur work ok...

dont be too stress

*kawaii poke sama tok*

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Back_to_Basic said...

siannyer,baru je nak kenal nih...xpe,ble dah aktif sila2 la ringankan tgn klik blog me k...selamat bercuti...he3...

Tynna said...

Hi!!!!! (((((waving to)))))) Dade Ghost!!


Origin