Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a beginning!

2008 has only begun. But it has been rather exciting. However, I feel really bad that I have not been updating my blog. I am further upset that I have not been able to visit my friends blog due to my hectic schedule....... and partly Facebook is to blame! KH sorry.... can you join facebook... so that I can disturb you everyday like usual.

Work front, I am enjoying my new work. I am starting from scratch here. No permanent place yet, yeah actually squatting on some peoples table. But what is important, they gave me a notebook! I can be online.... Hey, they are sending me overseas next week... Really looking forward.

Life front, no movie marathon for a while. Sorry did not have time to update my last marathon, but I think I saw another batch of six movies..... I have been going back home earliest 8 pm daily, and a couple of time beyond 12 midnite. I still have to serve six months of probation at my new work place.

Love front, she is avoiding me. Intentionally, saying I got to concentrate on my new job for MY future, NOT OUR future! Life can indeed be a HUGE test!

Overall, I am please with how 2008 has started for me. A pleasant windfall have fallen on me. Looking forward for more.

My prayers to all my friends that life will be much better for all of us. Till the next time.

11 comments:

~rosewine~ said...

hey hey happy new yr! 2008 ..me looking forward as well.. cud be the event of the lifetime is happening for me and hopefully for u as well .. if god wills it .. amin! ..
i think ur goin thru a next phase of love life ..
concentrate huh? how was ur concentration when ur w her bfor this? hehehe .. it might be a intentionally pure sacrifice shes doin or simply "i need my space" .. pray for the first!
all the best in life, my bloggy friend .. and be sparkling glitteringly good :P ..
good blogger!.. and not goblogger (slang jawa *wink*)

p/s i still have 4 months of my probation period!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

mari bergossip ngan i
cpt, buzz me!!!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Whats wrong with concentrating on both? i.e. work AND love life? Life as a whole would be so much better :))

Angel Eyes said...

Have a good day ahead!

Cheers

ubisetela said...

Have a good year DG, 2008 & Hijrah 1429!

Diyanazman said...

Happy New Year Dade Ghost!!! :)

Faze said...

hi DG,
Glad to hear the year has started positively for you. Hope it'll be better as days go by.

kawaii_desu said...

Huh, hapdet pon... ala tok, isn't it nice if love wnf future is to be alligned? do u know why is she avoiding u?

sometimes avoidance means seeking attention tau

anyway,may u have a smooth year ahead ok TOK

kawaii_desu said...

:kawaii cobit pipi dade:

hehehe

terrarosa said...

he..he..he...
tengah mood tahun Baru dan Maal Hijrah...
apalagi hijrah jangan tak hijrah :)

trueblue said...

Hahaha..your first paragraph is a summary of what I wrote in my blog. Check it out :)


Origin