Friday, November 07, 2008

Marking Territory.


I was having breakfast the other day. Ordered "hot lemon" and "Tosai". Sat at a corner, waiting for the order.

I was actually bored, caused I can't surf or read my mail on my blackberry as the battery was nearly flat. So I was actually looking around that "Mamak" restaurant. My mind wandering. Ermm... Not so clean. A little bit efficient. The usual.

Suddenly thru the corner of my eyes, I noticed a cat walking by the payment counter. Something normal, have seen that scene so many times before. Nothing special.

Then suddenly, as the cat was passing by the bread stacks it peed!

It was actually marking it's territory!

Now suddenly I dont feel like eating bread for sometime. In fact my mind is thinking what else or where else does cats peed? Never mind.....

7 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

Tok, cats are living organism, of course they have their BIOLOGICAL NEEDS, i mean to pee hehe (and others ;))...

just impeccable timing and place...

Dont let ur imagination go too far ok

Cosmic_GurL said...

Errrmmm..which mamak shop is this la??

terrarosa said...

when i was a kid, my cat used to pee on me...ha..ha..ha.. sebab paksa dia tidur skali ,selepas berebut dengan my sis ha..ha..ha...

JIE said...

Salam DG,

There goes my weekly "roti bakar @ Kopitiam" sessions... tetiba hilang selera hahaha! :-)

Dade Ghost said...

KD next time at a mamak shop buy the bread on top of the shelves....

CG actually I was at Damansara Damai at that time...

Terra... ermm sounds kinky....

Jie... kekeke.. I think that is the idea, but it makes u to make better choice of places(kopitiam).....

Tynna said...

Oh wow ! that's unforgivable!
One very sure way of spreading disease !

Dade Ghost said...

Yeah u r rite KH.


Origin