Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just thinking out loud.

Why not close a giant factory producing cars, because we are afraid that a few thousand people may loose their job?
The way I see it..... because of this factory, car prices went up more than 20 years ago. We are hoodwink into buying cheaper cars, which is substandard, and the one exported are actually of better quality and cheaper! And to save these people's job, more than 50 thousand rakyat every month must purchase this actually relatively expensive cars! For example the high maintenance of these cars as proven by some local government expenditures and budgets.....

Why are they so many cupcai on the highway?
Ermm... because it is a cheaper way in means of transport.... But are lives cheaper? How many fatalities everyday of this cupcai riders? Why should be bigger cc bike so expensive? Afterall they are more safer on highways....

There will be more whys.... and next time maybe I will elaborate more.... just my 2 cents worth of thinking.

6 comments:

*lynne* said...

glad to see you're back! :)

JIE said...

Salam DG,

Bro, is it really about those rakyat marhaen losing their jobs, or more about the bigger fish and their business deals, interests, commissions and whatnots? :-)

Dade Ghost said...

Hi Lynne... I am back, but I guess I will be writing when time permit... Glad to see u here...

Jie, later I think I want to expand what I think on these two subjects matter and a few more... It could make our life better....

kawaii_desu said...

there comes the APs...

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ure right abt kapcais being a dangerous vehicle. I myself forbid my hubby from buying one. I would rather pay for minyak mahal dr risau everytime he goes to the office riding that death machine!

Dade Ghost said...

KD guess to make some people rich, indirectly we have to maim and loose more lives.....

CG sad story when the fuel when up drastically a few months back... a couple decided to save money and ride a cupcai to work... in the wee early morning... they met an accident, husband passed away..wife coma... I dont want to write about it!


Origin