Monday, December 10, 2007

The Fat Lady Sings.

The verdict is out. The management is kind enough to give me until the end of this month to pack my things.

Looking at it from a positive side, Hey! I can look for a better job!

Let me try to remember how many jobs had I held all these years. ERmm.... 5 jobs. Not bad. I have gone thru the mills. Up and down..... There were times that I was really in deep shit....

But now, not really. I am still standing. In fact when you are down there is no where but for you to go up. And up I shall be.

These few days, or maybe weeks, just tolerate my "merapuness" ok? If my post seems to be short, I guess you all know why...... Expect more of my ramblings....

15 comments:

Sastri said...

M sorry to hear that... But like you said, when you are down there is no where but for you to go up. And up YOU shall be... I believe you'll come through as I think you're a strong person... Here's wishing you all the very best...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

dude, listen up...
to be on on top, or down, ok what...(just think on the +ve way).

im here to read all the ramblings, watch me!

suzequatro said...

take it easy and yeaaa up you shall go!!

kawaii_desu said...

i like aphroditekuzz's comment hehe

anyway, ur strong la tok. if im in ur place, ish... udah pengsan tau...

Diyanazman said...

good luck dg with job hunting... huhuhu...

terrarosa said...

i love my job...

tolong laaa jeles....
dan cari kijer cepat2 :)

p/s bila hero nak menang ni ?

Dade Ghost said...

Sastri I am already up and running....

Kuzz ermmm interesting and thanks... I hope to ramble and rumble more....

SuziQ thanks.... up up n away!

Di the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is in sight...

Terra ini cite Hindustan.... Hero kena kalah dulu....

Nurul Abid said...

Changing job ni gamble sebenarnya. Kalau lucky, ur moving to greener pasture, kalau tak, kaler oren ke, merah ke, biru ke, coklat ke pun, maybe ader blessing in disguise....all the best in your job hunting....

Zetty said...

hope the new job will have better view :D

all the best!

JIE said...

The DG I know, always bounces back :-) Hang in there bro!

Dade Ghost said...

Nurul I agree...but must try....

Zet... hehehe.... I dunno...

Jie I am already up on my feet!

Faze said...

hi DG,

When you stop changing, you stop growing. All the very best!

Tynna said...

Dade Ghost, you're a great guy with a great heart...dun worry, you'll be fine oke?

Dade Ghost said...

Faze yeah I will grow... thanks...

KH I know I will be fine when I have a friend like u... thanks...

kawaii_desu said...

huhuhu....

i wonder how ae u now? what's the lesson for us this time?


Origin