Tuesday, December 04, 2007

For Every Beginnning There Must Be An Ending.

Looks like this week, my status in this company will be made known.

What to do? I have not even finish "decorating" my new room. Actually I wanted to put a mirror on the pillar that was bloking my beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur.... looks like it will never happen.

I will try to take pics from my room and post it here when my "verdict" is confirmed. I have to admit I like the view and beginning to like this new place.

However what the outcome, things must go on. Will update again, when the picture becomes clearer.....

Cheers.

7 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

waduh waduh tok...

is it because of the wall slamming??

or the hampeh inspector phonecall??

the more obstacles, the stronger u'll be...

just dont be like some people who repeatedly making the same mistakes over2 again

huhuhu

Nurul Abid said...

Sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. Hopefully in making decision, jangan emosi.

My shortest employment was for merely 2 weeks. Glad I did it and moved on.

Tynna said...

you gotta go Dade Ghost? it might be for the better, who knows? All the best to you...stay happy! :)

terrarosa said...

it takes strength to do what has to be done , even though it is unpleasant and uncomfortable...

so Be Strong dg :)

Sastri said...

whatever the outcome, i wish u all the best...

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks all, I am beginning to see a rainbow at the end of the rain....

Faze said...

DG,
go kick some arse before u leave for good.
Whatever happens, all the very best to u.


Origin