Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking for my love.....

You know I have always been looking for my love. Those sexy curves..... voluptuous body....




Man if I can get my hands on those..... the euphoria.

I have been dreaming all my life.... to be able to get what I really wanted......

Ermmm it will only be a dream.....

All that I ever afford was a Vulcan.... and a 500 Vulcan!!! I cant even afford an 800 Vulcan!!!!

Yeah I was talking about the bike!!! What were you thinking I was talking about???

Note: Thanks to Viviana Gallo for using her picture. P/S: I hope u dont mind.

3 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hehehe...since the economy is not doing so well apa kata pakai kapcai jer? Hehehehe..minyak pun jimat :P

kawaii_desu said...

i know ur talking bout the bike..
and the one sitting on it also kan kan hehe

Dade Ghost said...

CG kapcai ok with the fuel... but dangerous on the road... have u read the statistics of fatal accidents involving kap cais???

KD the bike la... the one sitting on it.. more like memang tak tercapai.. so might as well forget it! Hehehe...


Origin