Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why Let The Rain Spoil Your Day?

I was coasting in the rain with my two wheeler, when it hits me, why on earth I gave POWER to the RAIN, to spoil my day?

I love the rain. I remembered those days when I was drenched ... soaked to the bone, waiting for the one I love. The rain never bothers me then. But as the years crept behind my conscious, and unknowingly, I gave it POWER...

When was the last time you walked in the rain with so much love and energy? Never ending enthusiasm of wild imagination, making love with the cold music of rain, pitter patter.. pitter patter....

 Tomorrow morning, I am going to smile at my boss. HE will NOT have the POWER to spoil my weekend! He he he...

Same to you SOBs out there! Have a great life. Stop f______g yours!

No comments:


Origin