Thursday, March 15, 2012

Negativity plundering my soul.

It has been hovering over me for the past few days. Seems not to be able to shake it off. I do not know why? It came suddenly, usually it lingers not more than a day. But this time, it lingers .... and it lingers.
When it plunders, it ran deep in my soul. As though nothing else matters. The focus and the center of gravity seems to be pulling me down....down ... down... into an abyss that is kind of frightening.

I have locked myself in the room. Nearly 48 hours now. My blood pressure has gone down since yesterday. It hovers above 90/140. Lets pray tomorrow it will go down another 10 notches. Is it the cholesterol level also has gone up. Maybe the blood sugar level too?

Should visit my friendly doctor. Sigh.....

They say, when your job is done... it is time for you to go.....

VACATION!?!

5 comments:

Nurul Abid said...

All izz well

Dade Ghost said...

Working on making things better. It hurts chipping myself piece by piece... but a man got to do what a man got to do...

anaiis said...

Hi dade, that line there 'nothing else matters' reminds me of Hetfield, leaping and growling on the stage. Hoping sunny days and beautiful moments on your side of heaven :)

~rosewine~ said...

how are doin now ?

Dade Ghost said...

Rosewine... all izz well...


Origin