Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dreams

Dreams are all I have at times. Dreams that turns into a nightmare. Yet I cannot despair. For in my journey, I must hold onto my dreams. No matter where it leads me. Now that I am near, very near to the end of my journey, will my dream comes true? I pray so and I hope so.

The years that went by. Those rocky years. The hell that We went thru. Those heart wrenching moments. From seconds it last to minutes, then hours .... it just drag on to days, weeks and then months...... and it torment Us till years later. The anguish that was prolonged. How it hurts u n me babe.....

Those feverish nights. I was lost. We were lost. The dreams of white castle was destroyed. In just a moment, a friction of less than a second, all was gone. The empire of our dreams, run chaos turns to rubbles ....

No matter how I tried, all was just a waste. Remember in that drizzling morning as I called your name? I told you never to forget me..... all was in vain. The hope. The despair.

And the nightmare begins........

No comments:


Origin