Friday, December 22, 2006

Silent Night.


Have I ever wonder that I will be this way? Expect the least expected. Expect none in return. When there is nothing to return to. Hatred consume and engulf me in my wake or sleep. Vengence seems to be a child play thing.

Lets assume all this is nothing but a nightmare. Lets assume my life is just a mere dream. Then wake me up! If I am drunk, sober me. If I am a fool, maybe ... just maybe ... let me be.

Forever, seems the status of my being today. An everlasting roller coaster ride. Heck who is on control? I dunno n guess I never will? Yet... yes I know. I have argued and even go against you so many times God. Forgive me as I am only a humble object.... your object. My feeble excuse to all the filthy things I have done......

My confession? Nah.......

I pray for Your guidance. For I am lost..... I am in my journey to find myself. Your humble object shall ride the monstrous wave of eternity .. in the hope .... to find himself. Do not let me go from your embrace my God......

No comments:


Origin