Monday, December 25, 2006

Nightmare of damnation!


I have always love chocolates. Love eating them. Very nice... very fattening. Especially those with nuts ......

So how can something I love be my nightmare? I guess not......

And yet, it was something that I love so dearly that turns my life into a nightmare. Innocent as it started. The pure physical attraction to her beauty. Yes she was different. Different from the rest of the breed. You remember, when we were young, we try hard not to be attracted to the opposite gender.

Yet she was different. It was easy to be attracted to her. At least for me. Not before long, we were an item. (I make it sounds easy, well that should be another story). Lets just say that we got the chemistry, from the day our lips met. It was one hell of a wonderful moments. Moments that only one in love can understood.

Well it took only a moment to change all that. (Again, I leave it to another day to tell the grim story). And suddenly, the world just changes. Nothing seems to be right anymore. I begin to loose all that I love. One by one gone... or I felt it that way. I really dont know what was happening at that time. All was just one huge nightmare.... over and over again. It never ends.

I was at a crossroad. Right smack in one crazy hell of a nightmare! I walked the journey of damnation alone. Nothing to be proud of, cause in a way, I am still in that journey. Even though it is nearly thirty years, the wound has not heal. The pain still sinks deep in my heart.

Am I finally approaching the end of my journey, journey fulls of nightmares and damnation? Or is it just the beginning? I really don't know ...... By now, I realise, I am not only a fool, but a blind fool! ..........

No comments:


Origin