Monday, July 02, 2007

Tagged by Jie. Meme For Charity.

"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as ...his words are.
2. Friendship is always ...treasured.
3. To love is to...be willing to sacrifice.
4. Money makes me...greedy and evil! Wish I can have more money! So that I be super greedy and evil! Hahahaha....
5. I miss ...those days when I was a kid... so little issues of life!
6. My way of saying I care is by ...my action.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by...making time to meet and make as many friends as possible
8. Pick the flowers when...one have the time to smell it....
9. To love someone is to...respect their individuality.
10. Beauty is...in the eye of the beholder.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was...when I learn about sex.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember...of having sex most of the time.
13. I am most happy when ...I have enough sex.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ...a very simple life.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change...all human hearts only knows to love.
16. If smiles were..to bring happiness to the world .then I..will smile all the time.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could...be happy all the time.
18. If you want to ...be love...then you have to ...love more.
19. Money is not everything but...it makes the world turns around.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is...when I saw a kid crying asking his dead mum to come back to life.
21. I smile when...you smile.
22. When I am happy, I...smile.
23. If only I don't have to ...lie, then...my life will be much better.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was...sms a simple thank you to my friends that met for our little gathering last Saturday.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,".How to make a woman happy."
26. One thing I must do before I die is...to live.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ...I am actually a very sad person.

For more understanding about this tag and meme please go to idham

25 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

If I ever write a book, I will give it this title "the 10 ways to to treat the bastard when he slept with ur friend"....

suzequatro said...

why are u a sad person?

Dade Ghost said...

Missy ... how u know that bastard actually slept with my x gf???? To think that that bastard was actually in our motorcycle gang! Hehehe... I am not being perasan... it actually happened to me long time ago... I had a nympho for a gf!

SuziQ even though on the surface I exude a jovial nature... but doing the meme I realised I am a sad person. So many things in life still haunts me.... well that is why I am a ghost?? Maybe??

Angel Eyes said...

Aaahh... reading your meme makes me sad now.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

ouchhh..i silap ckp kaa apa ni? no no..maybe we shared the same "past stories" :(

kawaii_desu said...

hmmm...

not sad, just being sentimental...
aprreciate the delicate feelings more. usually men dont really bother bout these things...

Dade Ghost said...

Alamak Angel, enough la I sad... u no need....

Missy? That bastard slept with your x gf??? Hehehe... I purposely blur.. blur....

KD men have feelings too....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

haiyaaa lu aaaa....!!!

- guile - said...

3. To love is to...be willing to sacrifice.
9. To love someone is to...respect their individuality.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change...all human hearts only knows to love.
18. If you want to ...be love...then you have to ...love more.

I like all those 27 points you write. But, everything about love scares me now. I'm afraid when this happens: when all human hearts only knows to love. I don't think I am willing to sacrifice the one I love dearly, to someone else, when all I had been doing was giving all the love I can. I respect one's individuality, but when that one person tries to take away the one I love - the respect is somehow lost in space.

kawaii_desu said...

marah ke...

it's just a general statement, from my own experience...

it's nice to share ur life with someone who's able to express his love and appreciate u at the same time...

waaaaaaaaaaa..............

Dade Ghost said...

Missy... wakakaka.... for a moment there I thought u r a lesbo... but for your info... even if u r one... I dun mind u as a great friend....

Guile, thanks that u like all 27. Love should not scare u.... it is how one interpret the sentences....

KD mana wa ala mala sama lu la? Lu tatak tau ka, wa manyak suka sama lu jadi kawan wa???

Faze said...

DG,
sometimes i think love is a sad thing. i'm tired of the emotional heaviness of love. i have come to the stage where i say "fuck all" when it comes to the affair of the heart.
then again, there's always irony in life too cos my most happy moments were those spent with THE one. Tragic innit?

Dade Ghost said...

missie, in love there are happiness even euphoria, and of course there are sadness. I myself remembered those dark years (not days or months) nursing my broken heart.... but in the end, I realised, my life must go on..... Hey it is about u... n your heart... so take care of yourself and your heart!

P/S: missie u r given the choice... to chose tragic or beautiful memories of THE one.... by the way... THE one might still be coming back one day....

sina said...

# 13 - hehhehe....who doesn't?!

kawaii_desu said...

aiya, itu macam ka?
wa pun ala suka sama lu looo..
huhuhu

Dade Ghost said...

MZ, once I heard a lady complain that her husband want it too often that she cannot "tahan". So too much or too little also not so good.... having just enough is the objective....

KD wa punya hilung ala kembang kempis sikit la..... ala lesponse la....

kawaii_desu said...

aiyo
apa macam lu munya hilung ata itu kembang kimpis munya?

aiyo kasi bikin ubat lo... wa tatak reti apa macam mau kasi ok

lespon2 pun wa tatak bole jadi macam itu pelempuan lu suka munya la

huhuhu too perfect

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

dude..if i say sumthin outta norm kat sini ada gak karang yang melompat2..but i think u r one cool dude, if u know the truth...

Dade Ghost said...

KD where too perfect.... my taste je...

Missy yg lompat2 tu katak... Do I know the truth?? Ermm let me gaze into my crystal ball.... ermmm .. u r not a lesbo... and u r not straight either.... but what the heck... I should not "jaga tepi kain orang"... Me cool? Ermm I wanna be hot... hot.. hot...

JIE said...

DG,

Aku kompius sket... ur answers are mostly either syahdu abt love, otherwise abt sex hehehe u da man! :-)

Dade Ghost said...

Jie...either I am mental... or sentimental....

~rosewine~ said...

no. 27 did make me laugh hahaha.. i thank u .. somehow it reminds me of myself ! and i just posted a mushy entry .. dont read it if ur not up to it .. gud day sad ghost!

Dade Ghost said...

Rosewine... u laugh at my sadness?? Waaa u sadist! Hehehe.... Ermmm me sadist too???

ME said...

this is good one, i shall read one more time to get the essence of not just reading it...

Dade Ghost said...

Lynna ermmm u want to read twice what for la... it was just answering a meme whatever went thru my mind...


Origin