Friday, July 27, 2007

When the shit hits the fan.

It has been an eventful week.... hehehe... yeah, I am still alive and standing. Go suck yourself out there who expect me to crumble, fall and die. I will die standing and fighting! Life is so full of surprises....

When it rains they say it really pours! Thus I have been extra busy....

Let me answer or comment on some of your comments....

1) I am a dead ghost. A dead man becomes a ghost. A dead ghost becomes a man....
2) I am still alive. Thank you. Still standing... barely.
3) The person that threatens to kill me in my sleep has apologise, however, I still have my good friend on standby to take the necessary action.... just in case la...

Guess my trip to Labuan was teaching me to be cool and relax. I sure need to be in that mode now. Too much event is effecting my normal routine....

On work front, all hell broke loose. This is the test, of what I am made of. Being pressured and attacked from all angles. Inside and outside. It is easier to handle the outside attack... but from inside.... it hurts... it hurts bad. August will be great month.... am I in or out!

On love issues.... guess it is normal for human to err. My love your expectation of me has been too high. No matter how much I have tried and sacrificed, it will never be enough. Thus I surrender myself to fate. Or shall we try it together? It is really tough when you think you are the only one trying so hard... and I am not. But really, am I not??

On my social life, it has been neglected too long. Bad rumors and stories circulating about me. Serve me right.... hehehe... I should have known others do not like it when someone else seems in a better position..... I love being a ghost.... human they have bad hearts.... cruel hearts... full of double standard. But again, arent we all??? Yeah including me.....

So I am still standing. A huge mop in my right hand with a pail of super detergent in my left hand. Cleaning up the shits in my life. It sure does make a bloody dirty mess, when all the shit hits the fan.... when it rain down... it sure pours......

11 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

the shit? hit the fan? the rain, that really pours..???

kind of reming me of story of nabi Noh AS as when he built the huge vessel lepas dapat wahyu from Allah SWT, all these kaafirun come and beron in his vessel...

then one day came a blind man, accidentally fell in his shitty vessel and suddenly he can see again, then all these people wiped out all the shit till none was left.

then came the rain that really pours.. that it flooded the whole area...

huhuhu
be patient there and we are glad ur still standing

Dade Ghost said...

KD I have never heard of that story... Glad I am still standing... Recuperating this weekend, and with a vengeance I will come back next week.... hehehe....

Yours truly

The Dramatic Ghost.

kawaii_desu said...

huhuhu

very the dramatic one...!!

suzequatro said...

life sucks but we gota live with it huh..sighs..take it easy DG :)

kawaii_desu said...

hmm...
speaking bout of ur love life,
women will go to great length in order to defend their love. that's why, expectation of their partners are high...

please try together, dont let her feel as though she's trying alone...
let her know that u r also concerned bout the relationship ok...

u jgnla just go... my dear ur expectation is too high so i leave it to fate----> u sounded so like ur not trying hard enuff...

huhuhuhu

Suraya said...

ala social life sucks ke? no worries? miss easydent is here to fix u up ahahahah. turun la kl, my party girls n i will show u how it is to hv a good time *wink wink* (waitaminute, that came out a bit geli. lemme try again) turun la kl, we can lepak. :)

Faze said...

i think love is over-rated.

~missie~

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

ye ye saya sokong!!!!
come and lets join me...say no to LOVE...love sucks!
dan hidup akan jadi lebih bererti tanpa chenta...!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Oh yeah, sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga bro! Hopefully August will be a good month for ya :)

Nour said...

I do hope august will be a good mth for me too :)

Good luck with yr love issues..hopefully everything turns out well.

Dade Ghost said...

To all,

Love sucks... lets put it on a shelf!

Need to concentrate on other matters... I wish I can party!!! But I am too old for that stuff... leaving to u younger ppl to party!!!

Have a great life everyone....

I really appreciate your comments. Need to get my bearing in life sorted out.... one at a time....


Origin