Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update after 070707

Life seems to be so hectic after 070707. I remembered trying to go to Uptown D'Kota on that evening.... (11 30 pm) and the place was so crowded that I decided to come again some other weekend! I was wondering why so many people... especially the "mat rempits" .... then it occured to me... is it because of 070707?? Must be a lucky day... but not for me....

Starting last Monday, life had been full of meetings for me. Until today, I am already in Putrajaya twice.... and by tomorrow, I should be in Putrajaya three times.... And all because the TPM complaint about the service of 3G is poor in Putrajaya. The irony was that it was the JPM itself was giving a hard time for the Telcos (Celcos) to put up their infrastructure there....

Yeah KD I am looking around if I can spot u in the parking lot, or at level CA of block 2 PJH..... hehehe... who knows I might get lucky and catch u and your friends.... I have seen Di, maybe I might be able to see Frank??? Hehehe.....

Lots of good news for the company I am working for.... as for me personally, still looking. However, I have thought about it.... I have to make things happen. So I did some maneuvering and if I am lucky.... I might get a new job.... ermmm but then I will not be able to go to Putrajaya often anymore..... hehehe....

Yes, job still sucks.... "I am still looking".....

14 comments:

suzequatro said...

work can never end..sighs..

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

how i miss putrajaya...hurmmm..! tapi nak makan and alamanda sucks laa..!!

ubisetela said...

all the best with the 'looking' thing.

a reply to your Q, going back for good next year. Insya Allah.

sina said...

At least you have an idea of what you are looking for babeh...

All the best DG!

Dade Ghost said...

SuziQ yeah it never ends.... but I always wonder what will happen when we stop working?

Missy then u miss Putrajaya for what la?? Alamanda ok ...what?? Briyani also ok there....

Thanks Ubi, hope u update your blog...

Ayam.. I hope so...

Faze said...

I love my job, though on most days I'd rather be sitting in my own tree blogging :P

~rosewine~ said...

no point of staying if u dont feel good to contribute .. hmmm im as well looking for "it" and "him" hahaha .. good luck to all of us .. ada rezeki ada jalan ;)

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

bro,
u know what i miss the most, the look of makcik2-tua-keja-gomen whenever 'we' pakai baju tak cukup kain.*Priceless*

ME said...

would it be better if you cd drop a note on my gmail account of ur add pls

kawaii_desu said...

wah....
but still u dont need a reason to dropby kan?
anyway, u r always welcomed here at PjH yg haunted tu... huhuhu

however please have deeper thoughts and consideration before jumping into any decision regarding swtching ur career ok

Dade Ghost said...

missie.. guess we all need to learn to be happy with what we do...

rosewine.. hope we get what we r looking for....

missy u sadist la... or a show off? ... whatever... I think u gonna make me menjejeh air liur.... with your skimpy clothing...

KD of course I will think harder and deeper.... but money.. is important... hehehe... I am evil when it comes to money....

Dade Ghost said...

lynna will drop u my email... but I got to find your email first....

Diyanazman said...

my 3g is fine ajer here in putrajaya... :)

Dade Ghost said...

Di 3G problem at JPM office la.... the jabatan keselamatan negara does not allow to put up any 3G equipment there.... however, now thru KTAK they are saying "no problem"....


Origin