Monday, July 23, 2007

Torn between two events and the night stalker.

Yesterday sucks! Yeah I know it was Sunday, but it sucks big time.

I was caught to be at two places at the same time. I schemed and thought of ways to split myself into two. My thinking and scheming failed miserably.

I felt like a jerk the whole day. Nothing seems right. I must have hurt a number of people. How can I tell them, there is only one of me? I know they know, but they just would not want to acknowledge!

And late at night, someone actually informed me, that that someone has been scheming to kill me in my sleep. Literally kill me. Man that keeps me awake the whole night till morning.....

Today is Monday. I am picking up yesterday's pieces. Where will I sleep tonight? I have to move on, keep on wandering..... I hate to be killed in my sleep ok?

And if I do get killed in my sleep... and you guys read it in the paper... it is true ok.... and the villain is... ermmm I already reported to my trusted friend..... just in case....

Hehehe... you guys thought I am kidding. I have known that that person wants to kill me since a few years ago, but that person never utter any threat until last night.

Sunday sucks.... and Monday... I got to move and run.....

14 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

Hmmm...???
Cool ba...
Realx ba...

- guile - said...

but i don't know you personally so how would i be able to help...? things will pass.. just hang in there ok.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

nak memahami apa yg berlaku...
tapi whatever it is, relax...tenang donk...
usah ribut2..


u seru je nama i ....

Dade Ghost said...

KD tengah cool & relax giler ni.....

Guile I will survive.... but if I should fail.... hehehe.... dont worry la...

Missy, no one suppose to understand fully as those involve might be implicated in a web of mystery.

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

I hope you are doing fine..

Hang on there ok.

Freak and Geek said...

caught in between?

WAG? good luck lah dude...

Faze said...

kinda reminds me of Macbeth.

Diyanazman said...

its not that easy to kill someone... i hope you will chill out! :)

Tynna said...

Hey Dade Ghost...this is something not to be quiet abt .....make a police report...be safe..
if you know the guy, take him to the police station and confront him!
face yr fear....dun run away!
running away makes him sure and he will go on with the threat..
nobody owns anybody so face him!
if you are guilty Dade Ghost...you better sit down and pray!

ME said...

one way to another is to face the facts

cpj said...

lenkali blajar ler pakai hologram :p so tht u can b at two places at the same time

kawaii_desu said...

hmmm..

i wonder who is that and...
are u ok?

Faze said...

DG,
come to think of it, you're already dead. You can't die twice.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

true..!but are u still alive? ni dah hari khamis ni, besok jumaat..yeay yeay partayyyy!! *opss..!


Origin