Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My heart.

When in love, one must follow ones heart. A sage, jumped out of an article, once "said" to me.
I have been in love for a number of times. Followed my heart and got burnt. To be fair, I burnt a few other hearts also.
It always clouded my mind, when I followed my heart. At times I felt halpless, lost in an ocean that has no bottom or beaches.
But lately, my heart just could not take it anymore. Perhaps time for my mind to take over? Decision must be made. Not just pertaining to the heart, but other important matters also.
Like what?... Yeah, like what?
Guess only for me to know.....
However my heart is grateful that :
  1. Financially I will be able to survive till the end of the month. If not till end of next month.
  2. There are still people that loves me. Yes, you in down under.
  3. Emotionally out, yet my mind still intact.
Well my under utilised mind, time for you to wake up! Lets see if you can do better than my heart?

3 comments:

Nurul Abid said...

Yes mind, pls wake up. Hopefully you will decide in my favor..

Dade Ghost said...

Shall I write a poem on "OVer bearing" or "Just be your self"? Let me ponder. One thing u have taught me, I cannot see the future...

Nurul Abid said...

I just don't like "NO" as an answer. Is that too much to ask?


Origin