Friday, March 02, 2012

To wear or not to wear.

I have not worn a wristwatch for more than a week. Why I did that, I really do not know? One morning, I just decided not to wear one.

For years it was my habit, to line up my wristwatches, and choose one to wear for that day. Now I have only three wristwatches left. The oldest has been with me for about 25 years. 2nd has been with me about 10 years. The last one, has been about 5 years.

I cannot afford those branded wristwatches. At times, it is mind boggling to me, to see someone wearing a wristwatch that cost more than RM 25K! Even one that cost more than RM 3K I think is too expensive, and can be dangerous at times.

But then again, if I have the money, I might buy one... he he he.... On second thoughts, no I will not buy an expensive wristwatch, but I rather buy a mean easy rider......

I really miss riding.... riding towards the sunset....

Getting back to not wearing a wristwatch, yesterday morning, I actually sat in a cafeteria, by a parking lot in Cyberjaya. At first, I did not notice. But as I start looking at the patrons having their breakfast, I noticed, about 50% of the men are NOT wearing wristwatches.....

2 comments:

Nurul Abid said...

I was here...yeah, remembered you went on an on about your watches and cld not comprehend why I spent so much money on designer eyewears...p

Dade Ghost said...

Dear, still I dont understand y ppl spent so much on designer watches or eyewear. But then again, each of us has our own fetish....


Origin