Monday, March 05, 2012

Are they all the same?


I may have the least or little experience, but I like to find out from frens, and sometimes from strangers. Ermm bad habit.... but exciting. I mean... just discussing ok...not doing it. He he he... I wish can get more experience....

Just like us human, we are all different. We may look or feel the same, but definitely, there are differences in each of us. There is always a uniqueness, an individuality that set us apart from each other.

Even the partner we preferred differs. Some like it young, some like it matured. Some like their partner to be slim like current models, some like it hefty, meatier ..... Like a fren of mine like to insinuate that I loike heavier built women. Lets see...

From my little experience, I seldom can make my partner cum, just by penis penetration alone.... Most of the time, by masturbation or cunnilingus as I have wrote about it long time ago. Please refer to those links that I have highlighted.  

However, not long ago, I was caught off guard. Met up with this individual, who confessed that she can cum, by penis penetration, especially while her right ear is being kissed and caress! So there are women out there, that prefer and can cum by penis penetration alone. The down side, I was informed, that she finds it hard or difficult to cum, when her partner masturbate or "eat" her.

We just cannot have it all!

I would love to make love on the beach, just like the pic below...... U want?


1 comment:

ME said...

With the sounds of beach alone too woman can come without penetration. I wd suggest u learn womens body anatomy especially her genitalia area in order to make her come multiple times


Origin