Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Game In A Public Place.

I have to apologize up front, as I may offend some people, especially the ladies.

I was on the public transport recently. I was bored. Then my mind says, lets play a game. But what game? Suddenly an idea hits me......

It is a simple game. I have to be honest with myself. After all, I am the only one playing and knowing that I am playing the game!

As the place is crowded with so many people. The objective of the game is to find a lady, by her looks, dressing and posture, that I think I would like to be my life partner!

So I started looking and evaluating the ladies. 1st one, failed. 2nd, failed. It went on and on. I think it was the 30th lady, saw one that I felt might make a good life partner.

What amaze and alarm me was that, I think I vetted thru at least 200 ladies, and only about 3 or 4 of the ladies falls into the category that might be my life partner! That is only about 2 percent.....

I started to evaluate myself. Am I so picky? Or my standard too high? Or the samples on that day was not my "taste"?

Whatever it was. That day I learned:

a) Even if I think that lady is suitable for me.... on her side, it might not be.
b) The first impression of attraction (which can be fatal) between me and all those strangers, the percentage is too small.
c) There are so many beautiful, sweet, sexy and well dressed ladies, however only a handful fall into the category "my type".

My conclusion is that if I were to look for a life partner, base on first impression and attraction, at a public area, the chances is nearly zero.

Anybody game to play this game?

Note: Yes I am aware, that I am not a suitable life partner candidate for most women.....

19 comments:

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

haha.. Love that idea!

So, did you approached the ladies?

Deal or no deal?

:)

Tynna said...

Ha! see? it's not so easy Dade Ghost..
it's not you at all..you have to be picky coz u're gonna share yr life with her right?

Just like me....sumer fail la Dade Ghost..I am ready..I find they are not!!

kawaii_desu said...

well..

we cant help but to be a lil choosy when it comes to a life time destination matters.

but really, u cant choose ur roommate and the one who's gonna be ur wife and mom 2 ur kids by picking randomly kan...?

the game can be interesting and at the same time blh cuci2 mata kan DG

but anyway, as ur in the midst of looking 4 sumwan that is gonna under the lifesentence with ya, u might also want to improve urself...

by the way, are u ready?

Mme RoSsé said...

aloha

interesting lah,
what is your type?
how did you categorised them ah?

Dade Ghost said...

BT, it was a game la.... how can I approach them? I am not a good "material" myself.....

KH that was what I learned. It is going to be very tough to get a life partner that we really want. We usually ends up with the "best" that we can find, and most of the time.... it did not turn out well.

KD (Kawaii Desu) I assume u r not married. When we (in general) do, some of us will realise that whoever the person we marries can actually be a stranger..... or not actually the person we "knew" before marriage.

Madame Rosse, I think I will put up a posting on your question.

ili said...

uncle..
never take someone beside u for granted, hold the person closed to your heart,because you might wake up one day and realized that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones....
p/s: saje2 share dgn uncle ;)

Dade Ghost said...

Ili how true. But there are stones out there that is worth more than a diamond... By the way, isnt a diamond a stone too?? Hehehe....

Zetty said...

interesting game indeed! very creative of u ;)

JIE said...

DG, what did u do, walk up and down the LRT or something? Sampai 200 ladies kena evaluate hehehe nice game, ladies also can play ha? :-)

ili said...

hehe betul gak,tapi diamond lagi bnilai..by the way..uncle naik lrt pon sempat ushar sampai 200 awek, sempat betul....hmm mcm naik ktm dari KL pi butterworth la pulak..;P

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

and i were to follow exactly wht is my ideal type of man, physically, i think i would end up jadi spinster la gamaknye ye..?
tu belum he should come in the full package..

moralnye di sini bro, bersyukur atas apa yang ada..!

beauty is skin deep...!

Dade Ghost said...

Zet, tu la bila dah boring... jadi cam tu... macam2 nak layan boring... Have to make my own life interesting...

Jie of course la ladies can play too. After that u can evaluate yourself...

Ili mana ada usha, tengok je la... Ada orang kata intan itu lebih bernilai... tapi ada orang lain kata batu biasa tu pun lagi bernilai.... Kalau nak jaga intan kena simpan dalam peti besi, insuran lagi.......

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

juz to add another point,

my perfect partner should be..

..he completes me..

Dade Ghost said...

Missy have to agree with u la... Just yesterday I asked one Bangla.... He was crying like a baby because his gf back in Bangla is getting married today.

So I asked him, 10 years down the road, your gf got 5 kids, fat, and divorce, will u marry her? He kept quite. So I told him, then u dont really love her, so better quit crying. And he stopped crying!

Dade Ghost said...

Missy, I would like to add... a couple should have that long lasting chemistry...... that deep understanding.... in a way complete la kot..... but then again... what happen if your man suddenly "mati pucuk"? Ermmm.....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

"mati pucuk"? bro i wish i can elaborate more..but u r livin a modern world la..

dildo byk ..opsss...mannn..*tampar2 mulut

Dade Ghost said...

Heheheh Missy.... Dildo not the same la.... Why do I think that relationship to u does not involve emotion?.... I think I am wrong in thinking u that way....

Just to add.... if a man "mati pucuk", he still got his fingers and tongue. Better than dildo...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

now u keep me so AWAKE bro..!! fingers & tongue ey? i wonder...

ME said...

dade mati pucuk means still got desire meh??? ermmmm i wonder laaa
tell me pls hehehe


Origin