Monday, June 11, 2007

A short visit to my home town.

Hi,

For those that was wondering where I was.... I went to "Balik Kampung". Actually dropped by somewhere else on the way.... I will be posting some pictures this week or early next week ... see how la.

Tomorrow I am going to Labuan. Hope to get back by Wednesday. Last time I was there, it was such an adventure..... I was hopping from plane to plane... luckily did not have to ride the boats to reach there.

This time, I got a direct flight. The adventure will be that my boss decide not to go on the last minute..... It will be a different adventure by itself. We will be David fighting Goliath! Do not mind me for being over dramatic.... but how can I not when my boss must attend, but he chooses not to!

I had a lovely time at my home town. I remembered when I was young, how I wish a double decker bus will ply the route of my hometown. I always thought it will be a dream. What a wonderful feeling, when I saw a double decker bus going thru my little home town! Things are happening in this little sleepy town......

Got to go to my next meeting. The meeting that was postponed twice.... yes meeting with my boss enemy no 1! I am having butterflies in my stomach! I dare not even take breakfast, cause I might just puke!

Have a great Monday... and a much better week!

P/S: I will be buying lots of chocolates in Labuan......

4 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

well...

cam best je get to go somewhere else..

in one aspect, u get more exposure, get to build more networks and establish more connections...

demo...

when u show power kat boss, sooner or later u'll have to be in the frontline taking the bullets.. being in the defense line... in a way, use that as the proving ground.

gambatte kudasai...
all the best...

coklats...??hmmm

Tynna said...

yeah Dade Ghost, I was wondering where u were but now I know :D..
going to Labuan again ? coool!

you boss chose not to go coz he knows he has his right hand man that is you!
all the best Dade Ghost in your dealings:)

Dade Ghost said...

Kawai Desu.... hehehe... postpone la trip Labuan, the chairman kematian saudara..... Yup I will always take the opportunity to widen my contacts.. who knows I can do my own business one day??

KH I wish my boss is doing that because I am his right hand person! But I am more like the sacrificial lamb.... but I will prove to him, I am a "bapak kambing"! Hehehe.....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

my monday was terrible bro...!!

chocs? ouu i love chocs..care to post me sum?


Origin