Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Labuan Trip Postponed To July!

On the eleventh hour, I got a call from the Kementerian's Office informing that the trip need to be rescheduled as the Chairperson has an emergency matter to attend. Apparently his sister passed away.

There goes my chocolate ration for June. Ermm... got to wait till July.....

The meeting with boss enemy turns out well. Better than expected. The Dato was quite pleasant. Achieved all my target for the meeting, that was to resolve most of the issues that the Dato has been complaining to our minister.

The only thing I was not happy about the Dato was that when he tried to show how powerful he is! He actually told me, " I have powerful people backing me, do you know my powerful friends?"

I answered, "Dato I know who are your friends and how powerful they are....." with my poker face.... I wish I could have told him, " Any of them more powerful than Allah?" I did not say that, because I reminded myself why I was there was to resolve issues.......

Hehehe... The Dato thought I will pee in my pants... but I held my grounds..... Yeah just because KJ is backing the Dato, does not means the Dato is above the law.....

Even though I achieve my goals and complete my mission, I am beginning to hate my job. I hate power mongers..... I hate the truth about my own country.....

10 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

i agree with u...
when he was telling abt his powerful friends, it's like he's trying to as to say, 'blackmail' u la...

that's the thing with org2 kita... the abuse use of power is everywhere...

sad to say, with power, we'll be no where...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

i like your style bro...

to hell with the Dato'...(erkk)..

KJ? so what with KJ?...although dia agak manis la ..hihi..

biotech?opss .. we are in the same field, ouchh...!!

Suraya said...

Ceh. Berlagak betul Dato' tu. His days are numbered, no worries. U know why? Coz KJ is going down soon. In fact sooner than we might expect ;)

kepala_angin said...

malu la if nak buat stg kena thru blackmail.

Zetty said...

menyampah kan bila ada org at that level said such thing like "I have powerful people backing me, do you know my powerful friends?".

mcm budak2.

Faze said...

the uglier than ugly truth... tragic innit?

JIE said...

People who have to quote their 'backers' in order to feel powerful, probably dun have too much confidence in themselves *sigh*

Dade Ghost said...

Kawai unfortunately most of the successful businessmen do "drop" names in order to achieve what they want..... sometimes this so called powerful friends does not even know their name is being abused...

Missy Biotech (I just realized that u have the same nick with Missy) actually I am not from biotech industry, but I am interested in it. U r one wild party animal, judging by your pics posted on your blog....

Easy, KJ will still be around, unless one pull a stunt like the previous DPM la..... but what the heck... It seems he is into everything nowadays....

HW normal la tu... they like to intimidate small fry like me....

Zet I guess some ppl never grew up...

Missy... it is tragic... but we shall not give up hope... even when there is none....

Jie.. maybe u r right... but then again... these are actually powerful people who uses their "connection" to get their business... sad aint it... Trying to be transparent, yet direct nego is the norm nowadays...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

oh no bro.. i aint no party animal.. age is catchin up u see.. ouchh!!

people been judgin me as a wild party goers, but im juz a hopeless loner (cover balik nih..)

put up some pics of your kampung man... plis make me miss my kampung too *sob sob*

Dade Ghost said...

Missy B, I think I need u to teach me how to put up the pics on the blog la... mine old fashion style ....

Ye la tu .... hopeless loner....


Origin