Friday, June 01, 2007

Action taken on the note to myself.

1) Preparation to move office 3rd quarter 2007.
Already saw a few potential sites. Boss wants to move to Phileo Damansara. The staff does not. So I am caught in between.
Action: Proposed office space in Bandar Permaisuri. Beside STAR LRT. Normal jam and available parking space. Wait for management response.

2) The boss making a move to dismiss the dispatch. It seems this has been ongoing (love hate relationship) between my boss and his dispatch for over 5 years.
Action: Proposed to boss to upgrade the dispatch boy into technical department. I am responsible and he will report directly to me. Boss already approve. Up to the boy now.

3) Taking over accounts from Main Office.
Hope to do so in July (That is if I can survive till then). It has been a tough battle, and this hopefully will win the war!
Action: Still fighting the battles.

4) Pow-wow with my boss enemies.
Why la so many people hates my boss?
Action: First pow-wow (Actually postponed once already). Boss enemy left for urgent meeting. Ermm.. what an excuse? Already set for next pow-wow. I really hate this type of pow-wow. I wish I have at least a pistol or hand grenade!

5) Labuan show down.
Next month we will present and know our fate in Labuan.
Action: Already prepared the proposals. Set the agenda with the chairman. Tentative show down on the 2nd week of June......

My mind is getting clearer. Tonight and tomorrow will be taking videos again. This time a wedding in Negri Sembilan. Yeah I am doing it for fun......

Have a wonderful weekend people....... Next week I am taking a long break over the weekend. Time to heal the battle wounds.

11 comments:

Tynna said...

wow...you're a bz bee Dade Ghost !
What will yr boss do without you?
Sumtimes, I feel...you're the Boss..are you? :D

Nour said...

reading your notes pun I rasa hectic..You must really tied with work. Have a good rest over the weekend.

suzequatro said...

looks like i have to make a note to myself too..sigh..have a good weekend anyways dade :)

Dade Ghost said...

KH I report to the MD. So he is the boss. Me just a "Machai".... But I was told that the company will collapse without me... hehehe... how I wish that is true! We the workers are dispensable!

Nour no rest la over the weekend. Video shoot Friday and Saturday. Sunday transferring it to DVD. Told everyone this will be the final one I do.... after this no more favors... hehe... I am tired!

SuziQ thanks.... I hope u had a great weekend! By putting up notes I tend to bulldoze thru... so I hope it will help you....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

Time to heal the battle wounds... i wonder...

i hope the long holiday works..!

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

You need the well deserved rest, Mr Soldier.

Boardroom wars can be stressful.

Dade Ghost said...

Missy life for is a battle everyday... it exhaust the mind... I hope so the break will help....

BT yup boardroom wars.... indeed is very stressful... looking for alternatives...

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

dade,

Time for you to venture somewhere else.. Would drop you a mail about the business opportunity.

kawaii_desu said...

hi there, came about to ur blog from diyanazman's blog.

i do agree with you that board room moments are never easy, especially for so-called balachis...

at least ur boss treats u nicely... then u'll b ever so ready to fight ur boss enemies... else....

JIE said...

DG,

Lama dah tak apdet ni, hang pekabar?

Dade Ghost said...

BT I am contemplating of moving to greener pastures or maybe own business.... but the economy climate is rather rough... will read your business opportunity....

Kawaii Desu.. (u sounds Japanese) My boss ok la... just sometimes (if not most of the time... I am fighting his enemies... maybe that is why I am paid..) ... Tension... need to relax... Hey Thanks for dropping by... hope u drop by again soon....

Jie, wa ok. Lu?? Hehehe... update la... diet camna?? Wa tengah diet ni.. nak loose 5 kg in 3 months???


Origin