Friday, October 12, 2007

Selamat Bercuti Dan Selamat Hari Raya Eidil Fitri.

Before that I want to tell you all what I learned this morning. I used the microwave oven a lot. Even to cook or bake or just to warm up left over food.

This morning I wanted to bake my big juicy curry puff that was made in Singapore. So I took it out from the freezer and put it in a container that says microwave oven friendly.

Then I preheat the oven. When preheat was done I set it to bake for ten minutes. Shove the container in and press the start button.

I tried to take some 40 winks. Woke up when I heard the microwave bell indicating that the timer is done. Half asleep, I can smell something burning. Behold, the container actually melted!

So I learn, that baking in a microwave oven, one must use baking utensils. Microwave friendly containers will melt if you bake or grill! What la, after so many years, only this morning I know......

Wishing you all a great holiday, and "Selamat Hari Raya Eidil Fitri". Do have the heart to forgive me if intentionally or otherwise, I have in any way done any of you any wrong....

Have a wonderful and safe journey for those traveling.

Isn't it great to lead a wonderful and fulfilling life? Pray that all our deeds and fasting is accepted by Allah. InsyAllah.

7 comments:

Faze said...

Selamat HariRaya and come back in one piece. Have a blessed one.

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks Faze (better stop calling u Missie). Same to you. Have a great Raya!

teek said...

selamat hari raya. maaf zahir batin :)

Dade Ghost said...

Teek thanks. Hope u had a great Raya!

kawaii_desu said...

melts in ur mouth, not in your hands hehe
in this case, in our microwave hehe

kuang kuang kuang

anyway, those kind of plastic wares are meant for heating la. if baking yes, use tougher utensils huhu

how's ur raya? cafe kat bawah ni sunyi, baru 2 kedai saja yg open

ili said...

uncle!!! slamat hari raya..how's ur raya??mine was fantastic n penat yang teramat..dari utara ke selatan..amboi raya sakan..heheh..skang dah tak dpt duit raya...kite plak yang kene bagi duit raya..aduh..

Dade Ghost said...

KD tu la baru tau bukan semua microwaveable tu boleh guna! Belum sempat la tengok cafe2 tu... maybe this week or next week kot?

Ili all ok la.... glad u had a great time! Dulu dok terima, sekarang memberi.....


Origin