Friday, October 26, 2007

Why?

A girl age 15 plunged down 13 floors......

No matter what was reported in the daily newspaper, I still do not understand why? A lot of questions raced thru my mind.

Are there similar cases in Malaysia?

What are the numbers?

Is the percentage alarming?

Anything being done?

Who we can turn to?

And many more questions.......

To all my friends in this cyber world, I pray and hope, if any of you(or someone you know), ever think of doing something in desperation, please take your time to email me at dade_ghost@yahoo.com . I am not promising anything, but I will definitely read and listen to your issues. If needed I may be able to give some suggestion to overcome your predicament.

There are no issues in this world that has no alternative solution, accept when death come knocking on our door.

Have a great life!

P/S: I pray that the 15 year old will recover fully and love life as it is.....

11 comments:

Diyanazman said...

there are a lot of suicide cases but when it happens to a Muslim, its scarier...

Tynna said...

hmmm...if I wanted to kill myself, would I have time to email a Dade Ghost?

If I ever sent you an email, it would mean I wanna live and so I seek help...

advice from a ghost? I think not! :p

Rienza said...

Hi DG.Selamat Hari Raya.Tmporary my blog closed for upgrading & renovations.Nak post lagi panas, sensasi.Meanwhile..will just roaming ppl pny blogs.Sori..i still owe you one.Once,`My new post on the Blog' ready..feel free to visit neh!!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

The numbers are quite alarming, so they are not publicised. Apparently, around 10-15 suicide attempts occur on a daily basis in Malaysia.

UglyButAdorable said...

it's so kind of you to leave your e-mail for people who need help...sometimes i think i do...i'll keep that in mind...

kawaii_desu said...

DG, so it's an attempt? May ALlah forgive her and show her the right way.

Na'uzubillahiminzalik...

Dade Ghost said...

Dina, I think it is our responsibility to help in any way we can to minimise the numbers....

KH of course u will have the time to email your best friend. Ermm u do not want advice from me? Thats cool, but I am ever willing to read or listen...

Hi Rienza, I cannot wait for more hot stories from u la! Inform me k?

DWA just like the Dengue epidemic huh? The numbers are too many, thus the government decide not to publisize it! If only we can save one life a day... it is a great start... Lets focus to cut it even before the idea comes to mind... have a fantastic life!

UBD life is too short, enjoy it in the path of Allah, and u can never go wrong. U can always email me, and the least I promise is to read it.

KD I guess so. Surprisingly, she survived falling from the 13th floor. Allah must have reasons to let it happened so.....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

To Encik Siantan
tsk tsk..poor lil gal.
anyways, if i get my tongue pierced ok kot (sbb putus cinta?)

*hahah blame it on Monday, i hateeee Monday..!!!*

Dade Ghost said...

Missie sapa pulak En. Siantan???

Pierced tongue is meant for something else.... never heard because of a broken heart....

Yeah blame it on Monday....

Angel Eyes said...

There was a trusted source re this case. The girl wanted to commit suicide because of the family.

Dade Ghost said...

Angel is it worth it? Seems no one cares....


Origin