Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Who is that?

On Sunday I received an sms from a friend. It says something like this,"Waaa DG now you are into advertisement? Since went you become a model?".

Then five minutes later another friend called up.

Friend: "Hey, I was watching TV with my gf, and she asked me, isnt that your friend?"

DG: "Huh?,what you talking about?"

Friend: "Hello friend now you are a model, jangan sombong la...."

DG: "Hello friend, tell the story from beginning...."

Friend: "I was watching TV, during advert we notices one of the character looks like you. So I watched carefully, and yes I am convince it was you!"

DG: "No la, I should know better..."

Friend: "Hey it was you la! You being modest...."

DG: "Trust me, it was not me..."

Friend: "Ya la, come to think of it, that guy seems to look younger"

Hehehe... that was fun to me. When I was in Indonesia long ago, the hotel receptionist stopped and questioned me, "Bapak pembaca berita TV Nasional?". The moment I talked he knew I am not local, so that answers him. But he kept insisting that I really looked like the news reader.

Then when I was in Indiana, Bloomington was it? I really cant recall. A Malaysian stranger actually got hold of my arm and pulled me to meet a guy. When we were face to face, he said "Sorry la, but I just have to do this, dont you two look so alike?". To be honest, I dont think so, but the people there thought so!

Someone told me long ago, there are seven people that looks like you. It must be true....

That reminds me of what I went thru recently. I was following a friend and her family to "merisik" for his brother. When we entered the girl's house, I noticed that her brother's picture was hanging on the wall, amongst the other family pictures. So I nudged my friend and pointed to the picture, and she too was so excited and asked the family, how come her brother's picture was in their house? It turns out, that was the picture of the girl's elder brother!

Have you met one that looks like you?

16 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

whom are u liken to?

me? often people said aishwarya rai hahahahaahaha

versi kembang bhuhuhu

teek said...

i've seen a m'sian-indian gwyneth paltrow, and she's better looking than the ori ms. paltrow.

~teek

Dade Ghost said...

KD most of the time I am mistaken as a "pendatang haram" la.... muka Indon la kot!

Teek... really... but I guess face alone does not make someone famous...

terrarosa said...

macam TV presenter ??
keh..keh..keh..perasan tul DG ni !
tapi rasanya tak leh lawan Wan Kamarudin Wan Ibrahim kan ? kan !
kannnnnnnn...?? ( macam nak tau betul2 jawapan ni.... )

Apapun ...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. DG,

terra minta maaf sekiranya selama ini ada terkasar bahasa ...

- Terra

Dade Ghost said...

Terra, presenter kat Indon la! Aku ni kot muka Indon sebiji! Memang tak leh lawan Wan Kamarudin pujaan ramai tu.... Hehehe..ok apa perasan sekali sekala.. bila orang ingat aku masuk/keluar TV....

Selamat Raya wei, rasa macam awal je... No hal, tak perlu minta maaf pun, tapi sama2 la minta maaf.

Rienza said...

DG,wah..all dis while i mmg curious nk tau rupa u camne.Hmmmm..maybe i mmg suka yr blog so much kot?!Nway..keep on publishing ok.Rasa zero kalu tak thru yr blog daily.

Dade Ghost said...

Rienza, no need to be curious anymore.. I have the typical Indon look.... However, I am honored to have a reader like u... so u going to do the tag?? Hehehe...

Rienza said...

hahaha..wait & see!

kawaii_desu said...

huhu....

macam bisa kulihat muka itu.. tapi di mana ya..? heheeh

Indon pun indon la... bukan ramai indon yg hensem2 ke? hehe

ubisetela said...

waduhhh.. pria ganteng rupanya kamu ya!! baca berita, modelling lagi!! :D

Zaman muda2 dulu, a guy who was hitting on me said I looked like Jeniffer Love Hewitt.

My reply, "go see an optometrist. You need to change your glasses".

Dade Ghost said...

Rienza y la wait n see? Buat la....

KD ok gak kalau aku ni Indon Ensem... tapi tak ler... serupa yg kerja buruh je....

Alamak Ubi tak ler... biasa saja ... Pasal that guy yg "memukul" u tu... rasanya dia betul la, kamu memang macam Jeniffer ... tang iras wajah kot?

Rienza said...

Sure,its gonna be a long list.By next week maybe.Have a nice weekend!

kawaii_desu said...

huhuhu...
indon pon indon lah tapi skipping london berhabuk maaaa...

kawaii_desu said...

DG update huhu

Dade Ghost said...

Rienza, I am looking forward! A long one huh?? Cant wait to hear about it....

KD kamu ni kena sabar la... bulan posa ni aku slow banyak la....

kawaii_desu said...

tau le... jgn le marah, nanti bertambah tua hehe


Origin