Thursday, February 09, 2012

Do you know what I mean?

When I said, "I am sincere in giving/donating this sum of money to this group of needy people". Am I really sincere? When, in my blog, there will be (tons of) pictures of me handing over the money. And I tag all that is associated with me. 

Am I sincere, when I said," I love you sincerely with all my heart". When, I gave lots of conditions for my undivided love. And I expect the same or more from you.

Will I be sincere, when I say, "Sincerely, I am your right choice to lead this amazing group". When, I actually paid some people to lobby most of those that attended. Not to mention that I paid for the trip to the convention for these attendees through a third party.

How sincere am I? When it is my project, I will mention my sincerity and plead support from everyone. But if it is not my project, I will be questioning every detail of the project, and find all its weaknesses and bring it up in public. If possible I will crucify the person that is SINCERELY doing it.

How sincere am I? When the person that is heading a great project is doing successfully, and there I am, being a SINCERE Devil's advocate, trying to diminish all credits due to the person?

Are we aware how sincere we are? The new generation, seems to have their own brand of sincerity. The spelling have not changed, but the basic meaning has.

4 comments:

Nurul Abid said...

Just letting u knw m following ur blog

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks, and a millionth thanks for following my blog since I long time ago....
So should I keep on blogging?

Anonymous said...

Hi there bro!You are born to be a blogger .. so keep on blogging.

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks sis!


Origin