Thursday, May 31, 2007

A note to myself.

1) Preparation to move office 3rd quarter 2007.
Already saw a few potential sites. Boss wants to move to Phileo Damansara. The staff does not. So I am caught in between.

2) The boss making a move to dismiss the dispatch.
It seems this has been ongoing (love hate relationship) between my boss and his dispatch for over 5 years.

3) Taking over accounts from Main Office.
Hope to do so in July (That is if I can survive till then). It has been a tough battle, and this hopefully will win the war!

4) Pow-wow with my boss enemies.
Why la so many people hates my boss?

5) Labuan show down.
Next month we will present and know our fate in Labuan.

There are more, but why am I depress when writing all these???

5 comments:

Suraya said...

phileo damansara sucks man. the traffic around there is horrendous! ur boss should reconsider his pick.

Diyanazman said...

betul! betul!! even now u are already stressed...with the traffic over?! taktaulah...

Tynna said...

hmmmmm..Malaysian issues Dade Ghost? I dun know the answer...sorry:D

Dade Ghost said...

Easy and Di, that is what we are trying to tell the boss. Our pick is Bandar Permaisuri. See how la....

KH no la, it was just a note to myself... things I need to settle soon.

Apples said...

Have a pow-wow week ahead!:)


Origin