Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ha ha ha ha.....

Continuation on happenings last Friday. While I was making arrangement for my boss to go for the urgent and short noticed meeting in Pahang, he called to request me to go instead.

To cut the story short, we attended the meeting and the reason we were called was that they need a scapegoat! Hehehe.... yours truly for the first time (after many years) was caught off guard and could not comprehensively answered the allegations and questions....... In the first place, we were not supposedly be in the picture at all.......

What I think of the situation is that, maybe its time for us to be in the picture! Will request our ministry to back us up. Next time, if they blunder, they actually can blame some it on us!

Never mind, it is confusing me.... I am sure it is confusing most of you.... hahaha....

Spend the weekend taking video for a friend's wedding. I am not good at taking videos, and I do not edit them, but some of my friends will request me to take the videos anyhow..... Most probably because I do it for free!

Was transferring the video on Sunday to DVD format, cause I need to prepare for two more shoots for two consecutives weekends, when a friend accidentally off the power! I lost my mood then and decide to do it sometimes later. I wonder when?

I am in the midst of changing back to my own personal notebook, as I am returning the office notebook, because one of my manager cannot do his work without a notebook..... So that explain why I did not logon yesterday (Monday) and maybe tomorrow. What to do, the management approved the budget to purchase a new notebook, but the boss then thru his PA, informed me that the management will not be purchasing the notebook even though they already approved the budget.

Forgive me for writing senselessly. Maybe my confused state of mind......

6 comments:

Diyanazman said...

dah approve budget kenapa tanak beli pulak?? ish ish..

Angel Eyes said...

You were at a friend's wedding? Me too!

Maybe we went to the same wedding.. who kows right?

Dade Ghost said...

Di that is normal la for my boss.

Angel eyes, I dont think so, the wedding was in Putra Jaya. This weekend in Klang. If u were there u would have been in my video!

Suraya said...

weddings... they just kill me.

Dade Ghost said...

I call u Easy la... I hope your wedding will not kill you...

Suraya said...

eheheh. i hope not too. the wedding may not, but the marriage may ;)


Origin