Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Those years.....

Life was much simpler when we were a kid. I use to day dream a lot. My auntie had lots of these imported magazine. I dunno why, it was hidden under my grandma's bed, but I would flip thru the pages, and kissed the beautiful models on the lips........

I was 6 years old then! When I grew up, and remembered what I did, I told myself, I was already sick in the mind, since I was that young. There was no erection then, I was too young, but I do not know what makes me kissed those glossy papers! We do not even have television then!

Then I remembered somemore, at the age of 8, I started day dreaming about women (mind you not girls, but grown adult women). The word "marry" was constantly on my mind. I do not really understand what marriage was all about. I do not even know about sex! But the innate feelings that stirs in my groin was physically felt.

At the age of 10, I was already an expert making male and female figurines using plastercine. Surprisingly I was making them make love to each other. I do not recall anyone telling me or teaching me how it was done.

It was also during those years, I somewhat despise the opposite sex. I was more day dreaming inventing and producing flawless female robots. Obeying my commands and wishes. Yes, having erotic capabilites and indulgence.

When I was 12, after trying to "tackle" a classmate fail with a huge disastrous result, I somehow hates women. So my daydreaming focused more on making females robots........

Then at the age of 13, I was introduced, more like I was experimenting on masturbation. The pleasure of achieving orgasm was so wonderful. Without realising it, I must have masturbate a lot, that I forgot about the dreams of making female robots.

If I am not mistaken, only at the age of 16, I finally kissed a girl. I was madly in love. Learn the pleasure of kissing. We had "chemistry". Learn French kissing even without knowing what it was all about.

I only learn and practically making love, in the real sense, at the age of 21.

P/S: There was a darker side of me, which I purposely left out in this post. Frolicking naked in bed with older ladies, I started much younger. And those years of experimenting with sex also begin much earlier. The truth might not be acceptable by the general reader.

8 comments:

sina said...

Wow DG, you're an early bloomer!! I started late but when 'it' happened, I just can't stop from doing & thinking about it every night and day.... Hehehehhehe

david santos said...

Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue

Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
0800 555 111

Please Help

Tynna said...

Dade Ghost..dun worry abt what ppl might think of you..they have darker secrets!

Suraya said...

well. everybody has a darker side. n true, not many are comfortable talking about it.

kepala_angin said...

salam;

don't judge, lest you be judged eh - a saying that seemed to be stucked in my mind ever since i stumbled upon it.

you are who you are kan, pasrah jek - to quote my boss.

:-)

Dade Ghost said...

MZ really? So when u actually started? Hehehe... trying my luck with u here....

David, would like to help, but where is her picture? And I dont think people from Portugal read my blog...

KH all people have some dark secrets I assume.... including you??? And u can make me cry reading your blog! Ermm.... Y cant we just have some fun and loving in this world?

Lil Miss Easy thanks for dropping by... would like go hear your stories....

Salam HW! Where u have been la?? Hehehe .. Emang nya saya bisa pasrah aja.....

Tynna said...

ooooh...I have darker secrets Dade Ghost and I'm sure u dun wanna know...:D

Dade Ghost said...

KH I want to know!!!! (memang aku ini suka jaga tepi kain orang....)


Origin