Monday, May 28, 2007

I am the preacher.

The irony of it all.

But foremost, I would like to thank all that has given encouragement and word of wisdom throughout my short stint in the blogging world. I sincerely and really appreciate each one of you for giving a boost every time my moral is down.

However, that is the wonder of God. Most of the time, I am the preacher, or some sort. Pushing my team every time they are down or facing issues (Just changing the word "problem" with "issues" help most of my team).

When faced with problems, they either froze or crumble. I am preaching to them lots of ideas, to better themselves when facing adversaries. Cause it is what we perceive motivates us to deal daily issues.....

So I am the beacon, to guide them in times of rough moments. Most of the time I am able to guide them for months if not for years. There are times that I let some of them down, yet if one persevere, all "issues" can be overcome.

So the irony of it all...... The preacher himself in the real world is at lost at times. Lately he is lost most of the time. He is very grateful for all the encouragement he got from all his friends here.

Thank you!

9 comments:

Suraya said...

there, there. preacher or not, ultimately we're only humans. we're bound to feel lost sometimes. that's where friends come in handy ;)

suzequatro said...

agree with lilmiss..take it easy DG :)

Angel Eyes said...

Are you ok?

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks Easy and SuziQ. Blogging release some of the tension.....

Angel Eyes, not so ok. Am at a cross road of some kind. A little bit confuse, but will prevail.

kepala_angin said...

i think feeling lost once in a while is good, at least it'll give you a mental checklist that you are going where you want to go in life.

Diyanazman said...

i dont think i did...but i sure hope i helped...huhuhuhhu...
take care dadeee...

Dade Ghost said...

HW anything that is too much is not good... so I think la. Feeling low once in a blue moon ok kot? Will start the check list .....

Di, u make me smile all the time la.... I may not leave comments on your blog, but I do read it.... and when Azman's game can download?

Faze said...

hi DG,
it takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow so u hang in there ya!

take care.

Dade Ghost said...

Hey Missie, I understand what u saying... and I am hanging on....


Origin