Friday, May 11, 2007

The Story.

I got this friend. Knows him since I was a kid. We went to the same hostel. He had a bad reputation. Kind of rough and tough. With his toungue too (hehehe... ). Yeah he was kind of mean.....

He mellowed down as he grew older. I guess he has done most things earlier than most of us. Some of us would even asked advised from him, as he seems to know a little bit more than us.....

So one day he settled down. We would say that they were not a bad couple. Both are above average heights and looks. Some of his friends even say he married a model. Not true la, but the lady looks better la.....

What we gather, cause we really do not know what happened as we dont live with him! Hehehe... Was that he was the so called "suami mithali". Yes he did all the chores that I wrote in my previous post. And much much more. He was really trying to prove to himself that he could be a great husband, I guess....

Imagine, when they got the first baby, the wife did not even wake up a single time to feed or clean up the baby......

That was the first year of marriage. Then things got bad for him for the second year...... We (his so called close friends) had to rescue him from his house, for an all outing with boys now and then......

He was not allowed to speak to any women. Not even his cousin or even his own sister-in-law.... One time the wife was so furious, cause she caught him, having a conversation with the shampoo lady while holding his baby in a supermarket! The lady was apparently trying to sell shampoo la!

To cut the story short, what you think happened?

The last straw was when the wife did not allow him to go out with his buddies! Yes us! So what you think happened?

Yes he walked out off the marriage after two years..........

And guess what? The story from the other side says, he left because he chooses his friends over his own family..... that we know.... not very true.....

What do we learn from here? Marriage goes down the drain not only due to infidelity.... it comes in a lot of forms. So my friends out there, evaluate yourself from time to time..... Never stop learning and open up your eyes. We are only human...... that was what the mother-out-law said the day he walked out! (The story goes that out-laws too can break a relationship!)

Have a great weekend everybody!

11 comments:

Angel Eyes said...

WHAT? Can't even go out with his own friends?

I i were in his shoes, no wayyy am gonna let her do that to me.

If someone wants me, he has to accpet whoever my friends, he gotta love my friends too.

Pity him.

Diyanazman said...

during the first year...just because he wakes up at night to care for the baby..doesnt make him the perfect husband..
u yourself admit that he once has been a rough boy...
are u sure he has really changed after all?? he may take care of the baby, but at the same time lashes out his sharp tongue at the wife... or skodeng his sister in law at night...these thing we wouldnt know..

im sure the wife didnt go on a jealous spree for no reason la...
this things very difficult to tell one.. hehe

Tynna said...

Yeah, I agree with Diyana Dade Ghost...
some men can be very mean but he will keep a super profile in public so ppl will think he is the best man...

it's bad when an outsider interferes with the marriage..especially mothers in law..

ili said...

hmm the wife is super queen control la..tak baik buat camtu,tak masuk surga nanti..
by tthe way, i agree with Di,we only heard from one side only,not from the other side..tapi uncle mesti knal kwn uncle..ape pon,jodoh maut di tangan tuhan..maybe their jodoh stakat tu saje..

Hyphenated L said...

well..well what can i say.. touchy subject.. but just makes me wonder whether something happened that wifey reacted so strongly as per your entry..

and don't get me started on outlaws... iayayayaya..

JIE said...

Some ppl are mean in nature, some ppl become mean due to circumstances/ experience. Actually I'm pointing out the wife la, maybe she became like that due to whatever she had suffered earlier in the marriage?

Relax bro, I'm not taking the wife's side just because I am female, but there may be things happening that we as outsiders don't know about, kan? Btw, personally, aku tak mau laki yang 'bodo' ikut telunjuk je hehehe bosan ah!

Dade Ghost said...

Angel Eyes, Di, KH, Ili, HL and Jie, yup we should here from the other side too. What I heard was the other side claim she was too young to get married, thus she does not know how to react and took care of her hubby. She was 21 then.

And the mother-out-law got something to do about it too. She was the one who instigate matters and keep on drumming to her daughter to control husbands like mad....

And the other main factor is never tell your past to your spouse. Apparently my friend he might have been rowdy, but always a gentleman, and tell A to Z about his life, so that he got nothing to hide from his spouse. But that is a NO NO in real life!

Something for u guys to think about. It all started when the wife's office mate, tells her, that she wants a husband just like hers. He got scolded, and he does not even know her office mate until later!

Well I guess it was communication issues, over jealous and too much meddling from outside. Even her boss was bad mouthing her spouse, all because the boss also have feeling for her......

Ermm maybe I interview my friend again and write a short story.... but time... I dont have much time!!! Urrgghhh!!!

Tynna said...

21 not young to be married Dade Ghost...I was married when I was 18 :(

Diyanazman said...

yg dia pi kawen budak kecik tu buat pa? ehehhee

Dade Ghost said...

Wah KH... I also wanted to get married at age 18, but family did not allow la.....

Di the story apparently has other interesting twist to it.... it got to do with "saka" and seeing the other world and so on.... I think I want to write another post... but I think I will not, not fair to my friend.... He is now married to another lady for nearly 10 years.... so let us all pray he lives happily ever after... ammeen...

suzequatro said...

no comment. never had any experience. heh.


Origin