Friday, May 18, 2007

To plan.

I really do not understand when one does not plan ahead. I mean, the least layout a simple plan that one can understand and implement.

Case 1.
Calling for a meeting. Twice this week, we have been called by the "authority" for a meeting. One yesterday morning at 9 am. We were only called at about 8:45 am, while most of us are already in another meeting! Of course no way we could have attended....

And today, we were called for a meeting at 3 pm, somewhere in Pahang! I am still preparing for someone to go with the boss.

I do not understand, do they wake up in the morning, then only decide to call for a meeting? Does not even apologise for the last minute request, just because they are the authority?

Case 2.
"When the shit hits the fan". Damn gross! I was let down by my own managers. Some of them has this attitude, knowing that I will be responsible and will clean up their mess, they have this ability to hide certain issues, until yes......


I understand, even the best of plan can fail. But what pissed me off is that, when people plan to fail. Lack of responsibilities. Yet most of these people are high up in the organisation. I wonder how they get to be there.......

Sometimes I think, they have mastered the art of "eating shit that hits the fan", and goes about their life as if they are not aware or involve at all.......

6 comments:

Diyanazman said...

stress giler dapat boss camni..

suzequatro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzequatro said...

shitty work they must have done there..gross..have a great weekend DG!

Angel Eyes said...

chill baby. chill.

Weekend is here at LAST!

Thank God for that. Am off for My Fair Lady again tomorrow.

Faze said...

hehhe.. looks like you've got managers from hell.

off to work now. have a great day / weekend!

Dade Ghost said...

Di, not really la. There are worst bosses....

SuziQ, most of the time the managers are ok... once in a while... maybe they are not responsible... or afraid...

Angel eyes... yeah got to chill.

Missie not really la... most of the time they are ok...


Origin