Tuesday, May 15, 2007

If I can save time in a bottle.

Been working harder and longer hours to make more money. It is true money is not everything, however, it is a valuable tool as a "key" to open up "doors" and make life a little bit easier.

The funny thing about me is that, I work hard for the money, because I want to buy time. I have this notion, if I can have more money, I can actually buy time. Guess I am still trying to prove it. I work more and longer hours. Still the money is not there..... and my time is getting shorter!

Now I realise, time is more valuable than money itself. Now I am caught in a dilemma, looks like I cannot have both?

So I am back to the drawing board. Figuring how make to more money and have more free time.

Let me ponder more on my uncertainty of my next step......

9 comments:

suzequatro said...

life sucks..live with it and have fun :)

Diyanazman said...

duit tuh banyak mana pun takkan
cukup-cukup... bersyukur dengan kurnianNya and do some charity...
lapang rasa dada...
erk..thats what i do to cope with the metropolitan pressure..

Dade Ghost said...

SuziQ life really sucks huh? I think we can make our life better.....

Di maybe u r right. Got to remind myself from time to time..... Y do I feel I am running out off time?

Tynna said...

First, you gotta marry yr gf Dade Ghost..both of you will feel secured then...

After a hard day's work...u go home and you see her waiting for you...she too, is all excited waiting for you to come home to her...

Then you make babies...
on top of that, you have yr job...and if she's working too...it's a double bonus..

everything will fall into place nicely...right?:p

Dade Ghost said...

KH I wish it is that simple la.... let me figure out to make more money... then time... then I marry her....

Or I marry her, then I find money, then I get time?? Hehehe... cari nahas!

Tynna said...

hmmm...and I thought love conquers all...

Dade Ghost said...

KH I also thought so.... but money does play an important role ....

Maybe I will blog on the importance of money in a relationship....

Faze said...

I work like a friggin manic... dunno why though.

Dade Ghost said...

Hey Missie its good what to work hard, but not knowing why... ermm.. I think u should sit down and ponder...


Origin