Thursday, November 22, 2007

Boo Boo Part II

Dang@@!!! First round of negotiation, I hit a wall. First time I was using a not professional approach on company matters.... and yeah ... it blew back on my face.

Today round II of negotiation. Will stick to the agenda, focus on the real matters and see what happen? I am just getting use to my new room and new comfortable chair.... but my 6th sense is tingling that I will be in deep shit....

Well I have been in deep shit before....

In fact, I thought my head and mind gonna hurt thinking about this issue, but it did not!

Well I am just gonna try my best, if that means I got to find a new job, then that is what I am destine to be... hehehe....

When it rain it pours. It pours dogs, cats and summons..... RM 230 gone in 30 seconds early this morning. One speeding and one parking ticket! I find it funny, if I pay early, discount 30%. If I wait a few years, they might reduce 50% to 70%! I was driving company car and doing official work, yet I have to personally pay the summon. Maybe got to negotiate with the management.....

I pray that the rest of today will be much better. Let the bed of roses has less thorns.... better still, bed of roses with no thorns.....

12 comments:

ME said...

Speed n parking early in the morning???? why laa DG. Perhaps kepala tu bercelaru kot. Take one at the time please

kawaii_desu said...

*sigh*

be cool tok

JIE said...

Pay early - 30% discount.
Wait 3 years - 50% discount.
If U have friends among the Boys in Blue - no need to pay, they'll just write it off for you (orang kata la)
Betoi ka?

Hope the rest of the day got better for you :-)

Tynna said...

Bed of roses? wakakakakakaka..this bed have thorns la DG..sabar la..things will be better oke?

Dade Ghost said...

Farmie the speeding ticket arrived by registered mail... went to pay, then got another outstanding ticket for parking....

KD cool la ni.... hehehe... pagi ni nampak Di kot? Dia bawa kete Gen 2 orange ke?

Jie, bayar tetap kena bayar... unless your cable is the head of baju biru kot? Cause once your compound is in the system, only certain level of personnel can delete it....

KH as of this moment... ya really like the bed (not of roses) feels like having lots of thorns....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

thank god its friday

have u paid the ticket? that reminds me to renew my license bfore i pay off my samans.

Nurul Abid said...

Ayoo...this is what u call 'Series of Unfortunate Events'. Who knows, maybe next it will be 'Series of Fortunate Events'. I've got one summon due to be paid by next month. Si baju biru asked me to call him when it's due to settle the summon at a RM100 discount. The amount of discount will depend on your occupation and the co you work for. I always tell them I work as chief-of-clerk....

kawaii_desu said...

DG, i alway rempit so i'm pretty curious to know if i'm caught on camera... have a way?

trueblue said...

Kesian DG...Anyway, I hope you'll have a good weekend...

kawaii_desu said...

by the way, Tok, yes, Di bawak gen2 orange. huhu asyik nampak Di je huhu (nak ngade2 sikit)

Dade Ghost said...

I call u Kuzz la.... Ya paid the summons. Now I got a big hole in my budget.... ikat perut la minggu ni....

Nurul, thanks for the prayers... I think in our life, there are more fortunate events... thus we must be grateful of our blessings... By the way, I am chief-of-despatch.

KD rempit tu bukannya orang2 muda lumba and do stunts on motorcycles??? Anyhow, what I usually do, I pergi balai and check my IC, car number and name, if there are outstanding summons. I pernah kena saman konon bawa lori somewhere in Balakong.... turns out it was my moto cabuk punya nombor, and no way I was there! Pasal Di, tu I think because she comes to work about 8 am kot? So same timing with me at the parking lot. Cari u gak, tapi tak jumpa....

TB thanks. How come u have not updated your blog? Very long training??

trueblue said...

I dah update dah.. :)


Origin