Monday, November 12, 2007

Had a wonderful weekend, but.....

Congratulation to my sister. Her wedding reception was during the weekend. After breaking off from her first engagement, finally for the second time of engagement, she got married....

I had fun. I was at my kampung since Saturday. So many of childhood friends and relatives were there. Lots of stories and memories. Overall I enjoyed meeting all of them...

So happy for my sister, finally she is off my shoulder! Hahaha.... u know la when my mother passed away, I am like the father. At times during the reception, I actually refered myself as "Abah" to her....

Yup it was tiring, but then again worth it.

Left my house for two days. I reached home about 8 30 pm Sunday. Looked for my kitten, it was no where in sight. Called and looked everywhere, it was gone.... I can feel how I felt when father died. I could not accept it then. Took me more than 5 years to come to term with his death....

Now my kitten is gone.... What a damper to a great weekend!

12 comments:

Hyphenated L said...

here kitty.. kitty..kitty..

hope you find her soon!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

i ada 4 ekor kitten tumpang beranak at my balcony. nak tak?

*lynne* said...

awww nooooo! Well I remember there was this time back in a past life in KL, a friend left the window open and my kitten must have gone exploring... but this was the window of the upstairs bedroom so the only place she could have been was up on the roof!! Yikes! She missing for days... finally caught sight of her a few days later, had to tumpang a neighbor to access the roof from his side to get to the starving kitty. But she survived the ordeal! Here's hoping you have the same luck :-)

Diyanazman said...

congrats to your sister... no pic aah?? ala.. nanti kucin tu balik la tu..

Tynna said...

hmmm...good times, sad times...that's life!
hehe...Dade Ghost...she'll be back soon..perhaps the little kitten had to go to a wedding too? :p

Dade Ghost said...

HL I think his gone... it was raining heavily, I fear he was swept away in the current....

Missie tu la... tak nak la, I have grown attached to that kitten, and now I hate loosing another....

Lynne it has been more than 48 hours... I have looked everywhere... hoping to hear a familiar meow...

Di nanti la I put up pics... hehehe got to find those not so implicating who I am...

KH ya la I think it went back to its family....

kawaii_desu said...

how small is the kitten? do u know that fully grown male cats devours new born kitties?

i nearly murder a cat for that. what a scene!!

Zetty said...

put the pengantin pics with 'abah'.

Angel Eyes said...

Where's the kitten now?

Meow, meow,... come here to daddy will you?

terrarosa said...

dg ,
meme sedih kalu kito hile kucing hok kito saye doh...

tapi kalau Dg tak bersedia nak bela kucing , rasanya tulah jalan terbaik tuk kucing tu cari makan..
2 hari tu , kalau manusia pom kurus kering kena tinggal..

kalau kitten tu tak balik , harap2 ader orang jaga dia gan lebih baik :)

kawaii_desu said...

DG dear, still sad ka? just nak bagitau, kamu sudah kena tag dgn saya hehee...

Dade Ghost said...

KD the kitten about 1 month old kot? Maybe la dah kena makan an older cat.. will see what u tag me.... Give me some time to do the tag ok...?

Zet will put the pengantin pics soon... but "abah" see how ok.... I think it is time for "abah" to come out of the closet.... hehehe....

Angel I think the kitten is gone for good....

Terra, ada jiran bagi makan la.... hehehe... pukul 12 tengahari Ahad, anak kucin tu masih ada.... I balik pukul 8 30 mlm... dah tak de... I am just praying it is the best fot it... I found it pun senja2 di celah pokok pisang....


Origin