Monday, November 05, 2007

MPD First Monday Of The Month.

Why la I choose Monday??? Never mind, I will start with the MPD. Actually, nothing much la, I have been doing very little good deeds....

MPD

1) A cat gave birth to two kittens in my storeroom. One red and one black. Decided to help the mum and two kids have a better place to live. Put the two kids in a nice cute box, cushion with old rags. I was sad after two days the cat and kittens went missing.

2) Three days later when I got back from work, I heard a kitten meowing so loud. Saw a red kitten in between a banana tree. I dont think it was the twins, cause this one is about a few weeks old. The eyes had opened. It look so pathetic. First look, I thought it was going to die soon.

Took it home, fed it water. I dont have milk. Only the next day I managed to get milk and cat food. The kitten looks like it was going to die. Surprisingly, a few days later it was running around! Poor kitten, I can only feed it once or the most twice a day, before and after I go to work.

3) Gave training to my colleagues for three separate days. Nothing much, just to give them some idea, there are choices in life. Make them understand, we can only decide upon what is in our control. Thus it is best for them to focus on their part, rather than worry on things like the weather, or what the president of America going to do next.....

Already get approval from the management to give further training. I am having fun doing the so called training.....

That is basically it that I can remember, other than the small small things that I have been doing since last month. I hope you readers do your part to make this world a better place to live.....


Now comes the Monday blues part.

1) Flight was delayed and I arrived home at the early hours of this morning. What a start to a Monday?

2) My first day (actually November 1st, but they send me outstation) of work at the new place. Ermm.. I purposely did not blog about it... hehehe.... wish me luck people... I went in at about 11 am! Not my fault, the plane was delayed.....

3) The managers were giving me a hard time. New place, so they are testing me I guess. So far I have kept my cool.....

Lets see what tomorrow brings? A better life ...

11 comments:

Nurul Abid said...

Nov 1 was my first day at a new workplace too...there was no cable for my desktop, I cldn't login bcoz my GID Card was not working, I don't have a phone and door access card till now, other than that, so far so good. ...All the best to both of us...:)

Dade Ghost said...

Nurul, same here, I havent got all those items, accept, I can use wireless for my internet connection.

Thanks for the wish, and the same to u. Drop by whenever u can....

kawaii_desu said...

wah... DG...

all the best... huhuhu
eager to hear what happens next

Diyanazman said...

i have never seen a red cat... err.. did u mean orange? anyway all the best to ya... :)

Dade Ghost said...

KD whats going to happen next? Better things....

Di, hehehe... I am not good with colors... its orange kot? But I called the kitten merah....

terrarosa said...

my advice/advise ...
study tempat orang dulu...
kalu masuk kandang kambing.. mengembek..
kalu masuk tempat kucing merah tidur ? jangan plak mengaum :P

p/s you talked like my late dad.. kucing merah ?!

Dade Ghost said...

Terra kalau tak pandai nak mengembek camna??

Hehehe... dah mato hambo ni nampak kucin tu merah.... nak camne?

kawaii_desu said...

memang susai la dipanggil tok DG uhuhu

Tynna said...

tucin merah?...mata dia? merah ker...hmmm...

Dade Ghost said...

KD kamu je boleh panggil hambo Tok...

KH it is orange la... the eyes dark... I wonder what color...?

kawaii_desu said...

hehe tenkayu tok huhuhuhu

anyway, have a nice weekend, my weekend is gonna be a crazy one!


Origin