Friday, April 06, 2007

The conversation


Last night had our usual "lepak" time with the old boys. These friends grew up with me since we were 12 years old. We meet once in a while, like every other month. I reached there first. Then came H who is actually the homosexual in our group.

H has always been at ease with us, as we accepted him as he is. H even made jokes that his "wife" passed away everytime an outsider asked about his marital status.

Well it was kind of sad for me, sitting there watching him. Actually he is sick. I am not sure but his last partner seems to passed him an uncurable disease. Yup he is dying slowly..... but that is not what I want to write today. Maybe someday I will write about H.

We were talking about our school days. And H was telling how he missed his partner then. Lets call him G. Apparently, the partner he was referring to is now actually gone straight, with a wife and kids! So as we were on this subject, we talked about him and his conquest.....

When talking about it, I realised that there is something "sick" about it all. G was molested at the age of 6 by his own relative. So here is the list of G's conquest in our humble school.

a) Molested by G at the age of 13. Now he is married to a beautiful lady. A not so succesful business man. Looks secure, but actually very unstable. Nothing much is known about his marriage.

b) Molested by G at the age of 13. Passed away at the age of 18. Got drunk and drowned in UK.

c) Molested by G at the age of 13. Now an architect. Having an affair with one Dato. He is actually married, but more for convenient sake. Poor wife is suffering.

d) Molested by G at the age of 13. Now a fail business man. Still with his wife and has beautiful kids.

e) G lover, H. They broke of at the age of 15. H is now slowly dying.

f) Molested by G at the age of 16. Heard not married, having a stable job, somewhere in the Southern State.

g) Lover at the age of 16. He is now last heard in Australia. Most probably has changed gender.

h) Lover at the age of 17. He is an engineer with the government. Still not married.

8 kids were involved with G. Some molested some lovers. Well at least that was the story told by H. As I recalled, it might be true. As we were once, one crazy bunch of lost kids ......

I remembered those crazy seniors of ours..... at least 50% of them were experimenting with sex of the same kind. Most graduated to sex with the opposite gender. But some, still trapped until now.

I have treated them as friends from the beginning. Yet, I do feel the pain now, for those that have gone thru the molesting phase. They were young..... but who is to blame??? If not ourself!

12 comments:

Tynna said...

it's a little hard to comprehend what you wrote Dade Ghost but after reading it a few times I think I've got it...

homesexuality is bad..like being lesbian...you gotta be sincere...once you flit frm partner to partner...you gonna die faster then you think...

Fun is shortlived when you catch an incurable disease such as AIDS then you gonna go headlong into the grave...not without suffering first!

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

I'm sorry about H. But I hope, he is strong enough to go through right till the end.

Being molested has a great psychological impact on us. I hope those who have been through the experience seek help form a counsellor.

Dade Ghost said...

KH I guess one must be in a boarding school to comprehend better what I was writing about.

BT H is strong.... but now he need his friend to be around him. His "partners" has already ditched him. That is the thing about my country... do they have enough counsellor for the molest victims? .....

ili said...

hmm dunno what to say..man are disgusting..are'nt they...sick at the head..sorry to be so emo..just hate kaum nabi luth..
p/s: buaknkah tuhan sudah turunkan bala pada kaum yang sebelumnya..mengapa masih ada yang menzalimi..sesungguhnya Allah maha berkuasa...

Dade Ghost said...

Ili, not men, but human are sick. Each one of us have our own unique sickness... but we are not aware.

ili said...

yeah..human..mankind...

Faze said...

this post reminds me of my friend H who blossomed along Oxford Street in Sydney, where everything and anything goes.

Dade Ghost said...

Missie for all u know, maybe your H is one of the guys that got molested??

Apples said...

May H be shown to the right path...

Heh from what you wrote uncle...I think Malaysian men are very adventurous ;)

Uncle, if I ever fall for a Malaysian man maybe I should ask you to scrutinise for me:) Manalah tau????

Dade Ghost said...

Nur, not only Malaysian men la.... Singpaorean too, especially those men that goes to all boys hostel, u better check their background....

No problem, uncle can always check them out. InsyAllah just by looking at one I should know what their preference.....

Diyanazman said...

mintak simpang malaikat 44 janganlah berlaku kat keturunan ku.. wawawa

Dade Ghost said...

Di on the lighter side, we all do not want to happen to any of our close buddies or relatives....

But do not be surprise, there are cases of molesting in all families... usually it is kept in the closet..as skeletons...


Origin