Friday, April 27, 2007

You sure or not?

Was so tired yesterday. Slept early. But somehow it was a restless night.

Maybe I was not happy yesterday, cause I envy most of you that was on holiday!

Woke up as usual. Somehow, I felt today is a Monday!

You sure or not? I am so bloody sure today is Monday@@!!!! Nothing seems right. From the time I woke up, took my shower, everything points to that today is MONDAY! Black Monday.....

Went to my first meeting at 8 am. I prayed that I will not be grumpy and spoiled the meeting. Turns out ok. Better than expected. But still I feel today is Monday.

Second meeting at 10 am was with the consultants. Reached there on time. Two of my staff did not turn up! Stucked in another meeting. Because today is Monday, I am controlling my foul mood. Surprisingly, I even made jokes in the meeting with the consultants......

Somehow I still feel today is Monday...... You sure or not? Yes I am sure.......

12 comments:

Nour said...

DG,
I felt the same way too this morning...especially when I was supposed to be on leave and they called me back to attend a course...AArgghhh!!

JIE said...

Your mood should've improved tremendously by evening, when 'Monday' was suddenly replaced by Friday :-)

Bro, Kak Y's last day will be on this coming monday ah, 30th April. Dun forget to call her. Have a good weekend ahead!

Faze said...

it's saturday and i'll be off to work in a couple of hours :(

Tynna said...

if Friday's, Monday and Saturday is Tuesday..what is Thursday and Sunday?
hahhahahahhaha....gotcha!!

Diyanazman said...

its saturday and its the first saturday i spent at the office...
how pathetic..huhu

Dade Ghost said...

Poor you Nour... Hope they will give u leave on Monday.

Jie manage to get the days right on Saturday! Alamak, will not be able to Kak Y la... Maybe catch her some other day.

Missie u working on Saturdays??? Ermm....

KH u confusing me la... not enough I had a lousy Friday....

Di seems u guys got loads of projects due?? Best of luck....

suzequatro said...

today is monday dade..not friday.

Dade Ghost said...

Yeah SuziQ! I made a mistake of doing my income tax to the last minute, ending up in a massive jam!!! Next year I will do it earlier.... What a Monday!

Faze said...

DG you should use e-filing. I did mine on the last day as well.

Dade Ghost said...

Missie, I did try to use e-filing till 5 am unsuccessfully due to technical problems and last... my EA form was such that I got to give attachment. So that was the reason I sent in by hand.... let bygone be bygone.... Its the future I got to plan....

Apples said...

You know what will do magic, uncle? SMILE. Once you start smiling even when you're feeling down...somehow things will just lighten up...barakah senyum :D

"Ya Allah permudahkanlah urusan ku." Ameen!

Not preaching uncle, just sharing because I used to be such a moody queen!:D

Dade Ghost said...

Ye la Nur, I will not only smile but laugh! Jangan orang ingat uncle dah sewel sudah ler.....

Thanks for the reminder, I appreciate it....


Origin