Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Presentation

Just a short one today.

Yesterday, we were called by MAIWP to do a presentation. No I was not pissed off that we were made to wait for three hours before we actually presented. Not to mention, spending more than one and half hour loitering outside the meeting room before someone thoughtful gave us some chairs for us to sit.

No, I was not pissed off.

Then the presentation itself.

It may not be the best. My respect to the chairperson. But the audience, ermm I am taken aback! Some of the language used should have not been use. It was a formal presentation! Don't we all know, for strangers, we are judge by first impression, and then by what comes out off our mouth....(my term either it is gold or frog)...

With all the silliness of the adults and colorful insults to discredit a human being....

No, I was still not pissed off.

You want to know, what pissed me off?

The charade....

It reminds me years ago.... no matter what department you are from.. the bottom line....

How much is it for me?

Sad but true. Now that pissed me off!

4 comments:

sina said...

hi dg, you're an early riser! i can see you blogged at the early hours of the morning...

"How much is it for me?"

hmmm...don't you hate this kind of attitude?
it will never get us anywhere. *sigh*

Dade Ghost said...

MA no la, once in a while I blog early.

That attitude has made the backbone of our industry today. The Mega projects, the not so Mega projects.... all have that same element. Sad... very sad indeed...

JIE said...

It's happening everywhere DG, on all levels from the Jerung to the Bilis, sad but true indeed. Don't ask me how I know.

Dade Ghost said...

Jie, how u know? Hehehe....

But do the government will own up? Again sad to say, they will give it new names and meaning, that it does not sound like "what is it for me?".


Origin