Thursday, April 19, 2007

You make my day!

CASE I

I had a meeting in Precint II Putrajaya at PJH. After the meeting I wanted to go to the Immigration Department to meet up a friend. I went to the security desk for direction.

This was what I remembered he told me, it is on the opposite road, beside the Ministry of Finance. So I went to the parking lot to my car. From there I can see the MOF. Not so far I thought.

So I start walking. The weather was so hot at 2:30 pm. Crossed the road at the traffic light, I am already at the wing of MOF. By the time I reached the far end of MOF I realised the MOF building is actually very long.

To my surprise, the next building to MOF is still under construction. Well perhaps it is the next building I thought. So I walked some more. The next building is the same. Something wrong I told myself.

I finally reached the next junction of traffic lights. What I can see the building beside the traffic light, if I am not mistaken (yes I cannot remember names easily) is Kementerian Perusahaan or Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri, but not Immigration!

So I walked back to my car. By that time I called up my friend to say that I am turning back and will meet some other day. As it turns out my friend was done at the immigration and asked me to wait by the roadside to give me a lift back to my car.

By that time I was perspiring so much. It was so hot. I was so thirsty. I did not wait and walked to my car. That day I drank one whole young coconut plus one 7 up at one go....... It cooled me. But I felt like an asshole that day.


CASE II

Went to the night market to buy some food. Saw some traders selling football jerseys. Saw one that I fancied. Asked how much? It was only for RM 20. I really like the Arsenal jersey. So I tried it on. Looks nice and fits comfortably.

The trader then confirmed the purchase. I remembered he told me, "Ok bang, saya bagi yang baru." He quickly took one that is still plastic wrapped and put it in a plastic bag. I paid and I left to buy foods.

Reached my pad, and was eager to look at my new jersey. It was the same color, but it was not Arsenal! Damn.... do I feel like an asshole!


CASE III

I was driving from Batu Caves towards Kepong. Driving within the speed limit but at the third fast lane.

As I was just about to take over a car, apparently driven by a lady. There was another red car car in-front of hers. Then suddenly without any indication or warning, she went into my lane.

I guess it was a fool's reaction, I swerved to avoid her, then braked, my car skidded, bang the railings. The railing broked and pierced the side portion of my car. Instantly I was killed!

No.. no, that was not what actually happened. It was a fool's reaction, I did swerved to avoid her, braked like mad, narrowly missed the railing. Man... you should see how my hands and leg trembled....

And the best part is, she just drove off. Oblivious that she nearly killed someone. IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST MAM, I am pleading you to stop killing your fellow drivers. Thank you.

I am an ASSHOLE!

10 comments:

Diyanazman said...

uikk..jgn cakap camtu..tak baik...
banyakkan bersabo k?? have a nice day...

JIE said...

Some days are just not your days *wink* stay cool, bro :-)

Faze said...

I hope it wasn't a Spurs jersey!


- missie aka a huge Arsenal fan

Dade Ghost said...

DI, ya la I ni kena banyak bersabar.... tapi kekadang tu tak boleh gak!

Jie looks like that la....

Missie, just for your info, how I became an Arsenal fan. It was because I like their crest!

suzequatro said...

you are an asshole only if you hurt women's heart. heh.

sina said...

hey, i quite agree with suzequatro...in my book, you're an asshole if you hurt a woman's heart.

oh hi, i am newbie!

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

You're not an asshole dear.

Unless you break my heart. :)

Dade Ghost said...

SuziQ once I broke a woman's heart. So I guess I am an asshole..... I broke my mother's heart....

MZ AYAM welcome to the blog world. I think what I am trying to say is that I am a real looser that day.

BT how can I ever break your heart.... your heart belongs to someone else... hik hik hik... I think u just broke my heart...

kawaii_desu said...

dude,

next time got lost in putrajaya ask me haha...

well...
there are times when i do feel a lot worse than a** h*le

Dade Ghost said...

Hey I call u KD ok. How to ask u for direction la????


Origin