Thursday, April 05, 2007

Going out off town next week.

I was hoping to go to Labuan last month or this month, but looks like it will not happen so fast afterall. Now that I am confirmed to go to Trengganu next week, I am a little bit happy. I am tired of this working like a dog scenerio.

(Would love to go Phuket or Bandung, but just could not afford it yet! And it is sad, I have never been to those places..... )

So even going to Trengganu sounds fun. Will be driving there. So I will have lots of time to myself, alone. My mind can wanders off to another dream land. I really need the break from all these madness.

It is supposedly a working trip, but I already made arrangement with our Chairperson Dato, to have the meeting at nights, and leaves the day open to our own activities.

The Dato love to golf, but I do not really enjoy it. The Dato has been pestering me to play golf, but even betting at RM10 a hole, I am bound to loose RM 180 a flight. Two flights a day.... man that is RM 360! A small amount for the Dato, but will surely burn my pocket!

Maybe I just relax by the beach. Enjoy the sunset. Watch the fishermen and fishes. Yeah maybe take some pics......


P/S: To all the secretaries, have a wonderful secretary week!

4 comments:

ubisetela said...

ah.. u made me miss home.

on that side u should watch sunrise at the beach, not sunset :)

Tynna said...

Hey! have fun Dade Ghost! forget abt work...forget abt duties...go go and boogie down ya hear!!

Diyanazman said...

we are going away for the weekend too..in fact we will be in Sabah till Wednesday.. :)
I hope u will have a nice time in Tganu..take a lot of pics ok??

Dade Ghost said...

Ubi... ok will try to see the sunrise.... Thanks.

Hehehe KH will not be having lots of fun, but will surely be having my kind of fun..... relaxing by the beach or sleeping all day long....

Di I will try to take lots of pic... U too while in Sabah ok.... U going to Kundasang? I have never been there, but they say it is lovely....


Origin