Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Long Weekend.

Even though the weekend was uneventful, still I am beginning not to be happy going back to work. It has been a burden to drive to work. I wonder why?

What did I do on Saturday? Oh yes, I was helping my cousin for his wedding since Friday. I am The Video Person. Yes, since for so many years now, I take videos for my cousins' wedding. Not because I am good, but because I do it for free.......

So spent my time from Friday night taking video till the next day, Saturday. It was done in a community hall. By the time it was over at 5 pm, I was damn too tired. They invited me to join them later at their home for the opening of gifts. They want me to take more video..... enough la, a total of 6 hours of video I already taken. Need to transfer it some more to DVD.

So Sunday transfer the video shoot to DVD. Then went to my friend's wedding. He is my age, married for the first time. I am over the hill ok... so this friend of mine is damn lucky to marry a younger... much younger chick! I wish I can tell them of my blog, maybe they can practice it from my post on women orgasm....

Monday when to balik kampung. When to see my step father. Then he told me my auntie wants to see me. So went to see her. Spoke for a short while with regards my sister's wedding in April. Apparently nobody is taking the lead. Looks like it is the job for Suparman! Yes Suparman.....

Also when to see another auntie. She will be going for her operation end of this week. Colon problem or something. She just did her heart arteries job last month. Poor lady, traumatize at this age!

Then went to send the transfered video to my cousin. He was not in.. so just slide it under the door. Then went to see my friend's goat farm. He has now about 40 goats in the shed. Some local, and some Boer.

Have to leave my friend by 4 pm. Boss already set up for a meeting with one Politician. Had the meeting till magrib. To summarise the meeting, a politician is a politician. A politician doing business, is one bad MF! So I have the feeling my boss going to get fark. But he is smart, I am in line of fire as I am on the front line! I feel like shit.....

Tuesday I was hoping to have a rest. Ermmm.... mimpi je la. Have to clean the house compound. Very tiring. Very messy. After all the hard work, looks better only a little bit. Managed to take a nap. Then stayed up until 4 am this morning to finish some paper work.

Not so great long weekend.... But I hate going to work... maybe its time..... to move on.....

5 comments:

Diyanazman said...

how old are you?

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

One day I shall teach you the lazy way to earn money (in your underwear).

Then you can fire your boss and shove a radish in the politician's ass.

Promise.
:)

Dade Ghost said...

Diyana definitely older than u....

BT (Blue Turtle @ Sexy Turtle) I am banging u on that promise. I shall hound u .... hehehehe.... In the meantime... maybe u can tell me your plans... and I can give u some advice...

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

dadeghost,

Set. Email me. :)

Dade Ghost said...

BT I tried to email u, but could not get hold of your email. My email dade_ghost@yahoo.com .


Origin