Monday, February 05, 2007

What percentage of men cheat on their partners?

I really do not know. Serious... I have heard some nasty and bitter stories. But the real gravity to how many men, or the percentage of men that cheats, I have no idea. Again, if I were to use the 25% theory..... hehehe... wakakaka.... there are 75% possible cheaters out there.....

But again, what is the definition of cheating? Having more than one love? Having more than one sex partners? Having cyber relationship? Or maybe merely having another close friend?

My last statement, to most is nothing unusual, but there are ladies out there, who in their mind, it is a form of cheating in their relationship.

I have heard of extreme stories, a lady who even despice her partner, when he has some group of very close knitted male friends! Maybe that is more of a jealousy case than a cheating one.... but the story goes that the lady thinks that her partner, will start cheating because of the influence of this close circle of friends. I heard it nearly ended their marriage. I wonder how are they now?

So maybe we can define the real meaning of cheating in our relationship, then only we can find how many men actually cheats ........

I have a question for HL, does dating with your own partner but acting as though they are someone different, borders some sort of cheating in a relationship?? Just wondering.... and I am not looking for a fight.... just an understanding.....

My sincere apology if I unintentionally made some of you uneasy or even angry!

11 comments:

suzequatro said...

mannn..u too talkin about relationship..

Dade Ghost said...

Hehehe.... SuziQ.. why do married men cheat???

suzequatro said...

are u askin me? ask them. i am not married and never got married. heh.

Dade Ghost said...

SuziQ, maybe u know why these married men flirts with u?

Me, I flirt cause the ladies are too damn sexy....

Tynna said...

Flirting is oke Dade Ghost...it's a boost for egos..
Men cheat coz they have two useless heads...one if farking stupid and the other is stupid farking...and I won't apologise for this answer!!

Dade Ghost said...

KH for the two useless head, I bet women love at least one of them....

Tynna said...

that depends...if it's stupid small or stupid lazy....hehhehehehe...

suzequatro said...

owh so u r married ey :O

Dade Ghost said...

KH stupid small...?? Stupid lazy?? Then neither would women love them...

SuziQ I am married with a girlfriend and I dont actually flirt.... hehehe... I love my gf too much too flirt...

ME said...

Lie!!! Cheat!!! Still a question in our life why they do that??? May be not now DG perhaps once you married once the sparks goes, perhaps once you set your eye on other girl, but if you dont can i be one of the lady to know you more ;-p

Dade Ghost said...

Lynna...maybe... cause only the person going thru whatever they r going thru actually knows why they cheat.....

Hehehe... and honour to get to know u more... but must forewarn u... I am faithful to my gf.... has always been...


Origin