Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wishing on a tomb.


If I have the world
I would give them to you
If only I have wishes
And my wishes comes true.

If only we can love
I would love you
If only I have wishes
And my wish is to have you!

Wishing for heaven
When all I can see is fire
Even if the odds are even
We can never fulfill our desire.

How I miss the journey
Of one who is in misery
Wallowing in pity
Buried deep in the sea.

Wishing for a dead ghost
Wondering the chances
When darkness creeps
In the ebb of an applause
Deafening the grivance
Pain and silence as it seeps.......

Pain is senseless
Death is by decree
Torture for the crest
A tomb for the free!

4 comments:

suzequatro said...

hey wussup wussup yo?!

Dade Ghost said...

Nothing much... whenever I am feeling low, I will either blow off my brains or I write....

I think I better write.... So I hope u r cool SuziQ.

Tynna said...

Dade Ghost...nice poem..

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks KH. As usual u r too kind.


Origin