Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Working Holiday


Monday blues was at its peak yesterday. Of course it started bad when Bears lost to Colts in the superbowl! Then the normal routine of nothing seems to be happening at work. Small issues that adds up and create lots of tension, at least for me.

The boss was adamant why the business development team was not adhering to the datelines? Why the project team is too slow in delivering their projects? Why I did not update him on crucial matters?

I did not even blink my eyes when I told him, he was too busy with his other companies. All report and updates were given to him according to his requirements. The projects was stopped under his direction. And who am I to overide him?

Fark! Time like this I feel like quiting. I can picture myself as a dog with its tail between its leg running away damn scared.......

Fark! Fark! Fark! I am not a dog! And I am not scared! And I will not run away! Today I will fight back those Monday blues.... as today is Tuesday ... It is not Monday!

And like a mother farker... I will make this JOB a working holiday.

Forgive my outburst today. I just need to let it go. Maybe tomorrow I buy a parker pen. Then I can be a parker man. He he he I will be a parker man in a working holiday!

To top it up yesterday, some asshole pickpocket me while I am paying my bills at the postoffice. As my number was called, and I was at the counter..... "Eh.. minta maaf dek, bil bil dah hilang...." as I groped all my pockets for my bills. Have fun you assholes, I will see you in hell! That few hundreds you got from me will not last till then......

7 comments:

Tynna said...

ohhh....I'm sorry to hear you have been picked pocketed..You put your money with the bills? hmmmm...I do that sometimes...easy for payment...all the bills with the amount to be paid rolled in nicely...
is yr boss ferocious? don't get mad...get even...GET THAT PARKER PEN!!!! scratch yr nose with it! that will teach the boss not to scream at you next time !!
you're more classy then him using that Parker pen!!

hahahahahahaha...how are you Dade Ghost?

Dade Ghost said...

My boss he is moody and forgetful....

Me I am ok... but contemplating as usual to find my own business... Would like to be a boss too....

Tynna said...

dun worry dade ghost..where there is a will...there is a way! I wish you every success!

Zetty said...

meh kita doakan org yg mencurik itu akan patah tangan, putus jari apa semua.

Lady Gargle said...

Oh lordy I was pickedpocketed once and I know what you mean! It's losing all the important documents that's a real headache.

suzequatro said...

one of your really bad days huh..i feel youuuuu..

Dade Ghost said...

KH thanks for your wishes.. and I wish u have better life than mine.

Zet, kita kena doakan dia insaf dan bertaubat....

Yes Frank... more of those important documents and the hassle getting a new one..

SuziQ everyone have their bad day.. me.. its a bad week...


Origin