Saturday, February 03, 2007

How can love be wrong?

Being in love is definitely one magical moment. But how long does that moment last? Or will it last?

I am at lost here. I have always belief in real love. I have always belief that love can never be wrong.

I guess love is not wrong. It is human that interacts with love that tarnished it or even tainted it. So when I love a person, I will never stop loving that person.

It is sad, when one is dump by someone that they love......

I can never stop loving a person, that is why I cannot understand when someone says, they stopped loving me!

2 comments:

Diyanazman said...

but you can always start loving others..cant you?
maybe this new love will never stop loving u...
:)
cheers dade!!

Dade Ghost said...

Diyana, that was what I did, and I ended loving a few people at one time. It became an issue to me, when I love, I cant get out of it......


Origin