Monday, March 26, 2007

End Of My World.....

My life is passing by like a bullet train..... Whoooooosh...

First when it rains it really pours.... Now I realised that my abode has so many holes in the roofs that it gets really flooded inside!

See ... I am trying to picture the shit I am in lately.

So what shall I do? Yes, I think I will get laid.... soon really soon.... Yeah when I get stuck.... all I can think of is to get laid.....

Dang! Or is it bloody Monday syndrome??? Whatever it is..... I can already smell the kittys. Pardon me ladies.... get out off my way today.....

Cause I am farked up, and I need one....... Ermmm.....

3 comments:

Apples said...

Ayoo uncle what a map!

JIE said...

If u use this map, for sure u will lose ur way.... ahaks :-D

Dade Ghost said...

Nour, so I can link? Hehehe... I like the map too. What u think of your uncle now?? No more the mister nice guy...

Jie, how to loose my way there?? Cannot la... when u updating your blog??


Origin