Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sacred Love

I thought I fell in love when I was 7 years old. There was this cute girl in my class, and she was so nice to me. No one was ever nice to me then. Later, I learned that that was not love. It was caring from another human to another human.....

So much later I learned that love is sacred...... Love is great.... Love is not for one that freely gives it away .... Once love is given, it is there forever, never to be taken back....

Well, it seems that my view is wrong.

Even after the sacred vows of marriage, love can be broken.... it seems.

But until today, I still believe that once I said those magical words "I love you", it is meant to be with the owner till forever.....

So to those that has never and will never understand me, I dont take back my love. Nor do my love died along the way. Once I love someone, I will love them forever....... But my love, is only for the chosen few. And if someone expect me to stop loving these people, I CANNOT LIE, but to TELL THE TRUTH..... I will always love them.

9 comments:

ubisetela said...

agree! once you said the magic words, there's no 'undo' button to click.

but there are those who never think before saying it or say it but do not mean what they say... and use the line just to fool those who believe in it. how can you tell them apart?

Dade Ghost said...

Ubi, only time can tell.... Sad but true. I have seen couples only knows their partner does not really love them.... long after the relationship is broken...

Why? I am still learning. But it can be due to selfishnes or even ego. If only we can learn to read in between the line... but for those in love, how many take cautions of the tell tale signs.....??

Nour said...

I think that is very sweet of you coz I believe what you are talking abt is unconditional love :)

Dade Ghost said...

Nour, I dunno. I am called a liar and stupid, because when I love a person, I do not stop doing so.... cause I cannot understand why people say they love u, n the next day they stop loving u.... n it is not even your fault.... at least I think it is not my fault.

Juan Pablo said...

I subscribe to dat very same notion of "unconditional love" as nour wud put it. But it's not about unconditionalities. It's about being able to differentiate between circumstances, conditions & emotional tendencies. I might be angry at you or vice versa, circumstances may require us to part our ways. But dat doesnt't change dat element of love. I might be hurt badly. Love is still love.

It's not dat people don't understand this. But sometimes denial is the best cure so they just say "Hey idiot, I don't love you anymore. Get lost.."

Or they don't want to end up being frozen meat in the slaughter house.. Try telling this to your spouse, girlfriend etc "Hey honey you know I love you right? But I still love Anna, Farah, Sasha , Ili..... senang cerita all the girls I had a fling wif last time.."

So I think it's normal for people to look love from those perspective as well because it makes sense too aye.. But your like me aye dade so I think it's all good. Just be a lil discreet about it aye.. Shhhhhhhh...

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

I'm in love hunny..

Dade Ghost said...

Kali I think I understand you. Thanks.. yeah better keep it quite...

BT... thats what I heard... and dont u tell me u stop loving that dude later.... hehehe....

JIE said...

DG,

A question - is it possible to have the 'ultimate love' for more than one person at a time?

I think if we have move on, we may still 'love' people from the past, but please take care to differentiate it because it shouldn't come with other obligations.

Dade Ghost said...

Jie,

I guess it is possible, if not Islam would have not condone men marrying up to 4.... (I know I am in trouble...)

Agree with u.... once done it is done... no obligations... but what I do not understand is, somehow, love can die??? Ermmm....


Origin